[Q] boot loop

Search This thread

kenny19978

Jun 4, 2014
help me! i just done something with my device using android tweaker pro and now my device turn into brick device..my phone is samsung galaxy core 18260..all i remember is i messed up the kernel part and change my device governer to battery saver..all of it..HELP ME!

MirXas

Jan 26, 2014
Vilnius
help me! i just done something with my device using android tweaker pro and now my device turn into brick device..my phone is samsung galaxy core 18260..all i remember is i messed up the kernel part and change my device governer to battery saver..all of it..HELP ME!

1.) Remove and reinsert the battery
2.) Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN, HOME and POWER buttons at the same time
3.) When (if) the phone stops vibrating, release the POWER button and see if You enter "DOWNLOAD" mode disclaimer, and if You do, press VOLUME UP to enter DOWNLOAD mode.
4.) If You successfully entered DOWNLOAD mode, use this tutorial (skip steps 5 to 8) to flash the stock ROM for Your phone.

THIS is the latest stock ROM for your phone.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: kenny19978

kenny19978

Jun 4, 2014
3.) When (if) the phone stops vibrating, release the POWER button and see if You enter "DOWNLOAD" mode disclaimer, and if You do, press VOLUME UP to enter DOWNLOAD mode.
4.) If You successfully entered DOWNLOAD mode, use this tutorial (skip steps 5 to 8) to flash the stock ROM for Your phone.

You're welcome.

is it necessary to download stock rom from your own country?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You're welcome.
    is it necessary to download stock rom from your own country?

Nope it's not at all necessary, anything will work. But you might use the one of your country for some preferences like language settings etc.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app