Aqtrans' CM-5.07 port for Kaiser/Vogue! [v1.2] [5/27]

Search This thread
Apr 7, 2009
Bucharest
Sorry, I don't know, don't have a bluetooth headset to try. Has it worked in other builds?

It worked in Myn’s Warm Donut latest release, but without installing the update to get wifi working. So you either had bt audio or wifi working.

i dont think it's such a big deal either way :)

installed the latest ver and i dont know if its just me but i think it's faster.

robuser007

Jan 7, 2010
I've got user init warnings when starting up (no problems noticed).I'm using NBH from 27-05

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010

aqtrans

Oct 7, 2007
I've got user init warnings when starting up (no problems noticed).I'm using NBH from 27-05

Yeah same thing happens here. :( I have no idea why, the script is almost identical to the one used in other Eclair builds, and I don't remember getting those messages with them. It's like the script isn't being parsed correctly.
It does correctly apply the settings from /sdcard/userinit.conf though, so I'm unsure if anything is adversely affected.

If anyone knows why, or what I am doing wrong, please let me know :)

robuser007

Jan 7, 2010
Yeah same thing happens here. :( I have no idea why, the script is almost identical to the one used in other Eclair builds, and I don't remember getting those messages with them. It's like the script isn't being parsed correctly.
It does correctly apply the settings from /sdcard/userinit.conf though, so I'm unsure if anything is adversely affected.

If anyone knows why, or what I am doing wrong, please let me know :)
Thanks.

Just a suggestion: could you add (androidupdate) the battery indicator from incubus's build?

Dukenukemx

Jul 24, 2008
Jersey
It worked in Myn’s Warm Donut latest release, but without installing the update to get wifi working. So you either had bt audio or wifi working.

i dont think it's such a big deal either way :)

installed the latest ver and i dont know if its just me but i think it's faster.

BT audio and wifi work just fine for me on Myn's Donut. There's a version available with all the kaiser updates already installed.

BT audio is important for me because my phone also acts as a music player, and I have a BT adapter in my car that allows my cell phone to automatically connect. All I basically gotta do is walk into my car and my cell phone automatically connects, given that I have BT enabled. :D It also prevents cops from giving me expensive tickets, as it's illegal to drive and talk on the phone. :mad:

I got this sucker wired directly to my Pioneer's P-Bus connector. No more poor FM radio audio quality.

41ldlngqWDL._SS400_.jpg

aqtrans

Oct 7, 2007
Thanks.

Just a suggestion: could you add (androidupdate) the battery indicator from incubus's build?
What battery indicator are you speaking of? The widget?
You can turn on the battery percentage display so it shows the % in the notification bar up top.
BT audio and wifi work just fine for me on Myn's Donut. There's a version available with all the kaiser updates already installed.

BT audio is important for me because my phone also acts as a music player, and I have a BT adapter in my car that allows my cell phone to automatically connect.
I'd be more than happy to release an update or integrate whatever changes are needed for this, are there any Eclair builds with this capability?

Also, thanks for the kind words everyone, glad to see it's working well! :cool:

Dukenukemx

Jul 24, 2008
Jersey
I'd be more than happy to release an update or integrate whatever changes are needed for this, are there any Eclair builds with this capability?

Also, thanks for the kind words everyone, glad to see it's working well! :cool:
I'm not sure, but people have explained that Polymod 2.1g has working BT audio, and it's an eclair build. Polymod 2.1d doesn't.

You can download the BT update for 2.1g from here. It's been a while since I used Polymod, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I'm tried applying that update to other eclair builds, with no success in BT audio.

manu33xtro

Nov 23, 2008
Bordeaux : wine... Hum...
Wifi for Polaris (yes...)

Hi,

I try it and a good surprise for polaris users, the wifi is working :)
I don't have time now for trying more but this night I do that...

Thanks again for your very good job.

Cheers.

This is my port of Cyanogen's latest Eclair build, v5.07-stable.
It is basically mssmison's 5.07-test3 build updated, I used the same process he did to port this one.

Included Apps:
-Connectbot
-Astro
-RogueTools
-LinPack
-HomeSwitcher

Download! [Last updated on 5/27/10]
Updated 5/27 4:02PM CST with working link!! :eek:

strone80

Sep 27, 2008
Does the YouTube app work for anyone? It's not working on my Vogue (Maybe due to 240*320@106?) I really like this port. Dialer works great. Thanks Aqtrans for your work!

mazz8y

May 26, 2010
Tarnow
v 1.2.1 is great, definitely much much faster than v 1.1! With kallt_kaffe 2010-05-27 NBH i don't have any errors. I set battery_capacity to 2000 and battery status work ok.
Today I will test apps from Market and YouTube app.

Great build Aqtrans!

Last edited:

alainb01

Jul 15, 2008
Audio don't work...

Hi,
I test this Rom on a Polaris and everythink is so good but audio don't work. An idea ?

rollride

Nov 16, 2009
Sofia
usb connection how to connect to usb

how to connect my kaiser to pc via usb it charges but can`t open my phone and how can i use internet from my pc to my phone thanks in advance?

zenity

Dec 23, 2008
Scotland
At the moment USB is only partially working, so I'm afraid it is not possible to do this at present, however like every other issue, I'm sure it will get better over time as devs turn their attention to it :)