[26.08.12][MAGLDR][SD](JellyBeanTostidroid) AOKP - Sourcery

Search This thread

Szczepanik

Dec 31, 2007
Robbie P thanks for cooking for us. :)

All - for Mediafire change user agent e.g. Dolphin browser from Android (default) to Desktop to see download link. :thumbup:
Sorry ppl, was my turn to cook. Am uploading now:)
Kuzibri - congratulations on the well deserved big 500 posts - thank you. :beer:
Cheers
Tom

Tapatalk from my HTC HD2 ICS

Reactions: Robbie P

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Robbie P thanks for cooking for us. :)

All - for Mediafire change user agent e.g. Dolphin browser from Android (default) to Desktop to see download link. :thumbup:

Kuzibri - congratulations on the well deserved big 500 posts - thank you. :beer:
Cheers
Tom

Tapatalk from my HTC HD2 ICS

LOL I am no chef! It was chips again:p

BTW link? Edit; sorry mis-read your post, thought you had a DL link for browser, now makes sense:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Szczepanik

c1cl0n

Jan 30, 2010
Thanks wis1152, thanks Robbie, thanks all
You're rock!
:)

SRam is very fast and all what I need is working good
SRam like SRam'N'Bass
:D

Attachments

• aokp_b36_v1.1sr.jpg
    aokp_b36_v1.1sr.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

hboyer

Download it from the market ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

thanks robbie & wis!

have done so!

rom works fine (b36 magldr), wifi working better than in b35, all my accesspoints working again - now with unimac address (tytung 2.3 hwa)

cheers!

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I've been using same data.ext4 file since aopk 34. with b35 I've had some issues but with b36 so far everything seems fine and fast :) btw I'm on normal rom.

thanks - same for me - magldr b36 normal

RobE.

Aug 21, 2007
<question deleted for lack of response>

...and fwiw - Robbie & wis; thank you !!! Really appreciate your efforts !!! ...also congratulations kuzibri (you deserves the kudos). I guess it's like an anniversary. :)

Last edited:

hboyer

guyz, sorry for double post, but it seems I'm the only one with wifi problems booting via magldr?

do you have your acces-point configured with mac filtering ?

if so, be aware that with tytung 2.3 hwa unimac you have a different mac address on wifi, compared to dori 6,9 hwa

hope this helps

edit: just switched to dori 6.9. hwa for testing purposes - behaviour as described above confirmed!

for me wifi works well, with both kernels, and as already stated above, better compared to b35

Last edited:
Reactions: dimdimdim

Szczepanik

Dec 31, 2007
SUPER! Thank you Haret WiFi great!
Hi all:) Just testing IceCreamTostidroid V1.1 B36 SRam:D Its Faaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssstttttttttttt:D:D:D:D
Advice:
Remove SIM lock PIN (or read parent thread for alternatives) before launching.

Update Apex launcher to 1.1.3

Cheers
Tom

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

yo555yo

Feb 10, 2007
i had removed my sim card and rom starts without problems, my operator is simyo any idea of how can i boot with my sim?

kanishkapd

Jun 20, 2010
colombo
To all having problems with downloading from Mediafire:

go to the home page of Mediafire - open internet options - choose security - choose trusted websites and add mediafire to the trusted websites.

best regards, Kuzibri

hi my friend.
congratulations on having the 500:)
and please elaborate on this: "open internet options"...where can you find that option? do i have to create a profile and sign into mediafire?

Top Liked Posts