[POLL] White VS Blue

What color did you opt for?

• Total voters
Search This thread

moshe22

Mar 18, 2011
I think I will be getting two white ones on T-Mobile. One for the wife and one for me.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda app-developers app

racerex

Dec 29, 2011
Blue all the way. The metallic blue color looks mean and futuristic. Here's a pic of my SIII...

Attachments

• DSC_0634.jpg
    DSC_0634.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 794

doeboy711

Dec 12, 2009
Owings, MD
I normally like the darker phones, basically black (had HTC Evo's for the last 2 years), but I like the white for this phone. I am getting 2, 1 for me and my wife and we will probably get 1 of each.

pekicp

Aug 19, 2011
Have bought blue one, and white protection case, very satisfied. :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300.

Last edited:

pchoi94

Dec 23, 2009
took me a while to finally decide but i pre ordered the blue for both me and my wife. i felt the white bezel would be distracting when viewing the screen, especially in bright environments. it's the same reason we didn't get the white ipad 2 a while back.

i really wish they made the front all black, like the Gnex, but i understand that it would have put them at risk of a patent dispute with apple. if they had a black version i would have chosen that but i guess the blue is the next best thing...

Paging Dr B

Jan 7, 2009
Los Angeles
For those of you with a white sgs3, does it look and feel similar to the white GS2 and white Galaxy Note? I really love the way those look.

blue265

Jan 31, 2011
Toronto
I started with a blue international which I really liked and then sold it and went with a white LTE model i747. Love the white but when you compare both white and blue, the LED is a lot brighter on the blue phone. If you compare them, you'll see that they painted white over the LED light so its definitely not as bright, especially in a lit area. Anyone else notice this? But if I had to choose, I'd probably still choose white as it looks nice with a black case.

wolfedude88

Jul 20, 2010
I've had both now and will probably stay with the white but I think the blue is nicer. Just wish it was more blue

zmore

Apr 25, 2011
NYC
OP should've made this thread into a poll. anyway, i was really hoping to get a white one from day one, but none had them in stock, so i took the blue. still kinda leaning towards an exchange, but i am liking the blue more by the day.

(poll exists)

WHITE.

(tastes great & less filling!)

Kilroy672

May 31, 2008
The Buckeye State
White. I was playing with the blue still nice but left way too may fingerprints on the back. Plus thought the white might be more diffilcult to get future considering there was a problem with the blue backs before launch.

jaesun

Feb 22, 2012
still can't decide myself. I saw the blue in person, but wasn't a fan of it. I was not a fan of the white iphone, and there was a white galaxy s2 next to it, and i didn't like it either. So for me, I don't like either. If the blue was a darker blue, rather than a purplish blue, I would have gone for the blue. so i am still stuck at deciding which to get sigh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    White. Not even a debate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Which color did you buy: Marble white or pebble blue?

Curious to see how our poll results will differ from the international poll (where blue is leading by ~11%) :)
    I didn't buy either, I got a free one from Samsung Canada with my dragon on it =D
    White because I've never had a white phone before
    ...you can come back.
    Previous device was an all black SGSII.
    I went for the 32GBP white this time. The blue just looked....non-premium.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app