Lumiatrix^7 v4.1 or RainbowMod v1.3

Search This thread

pedromuaze

Jul 19, 2012
Hello everbody! I want to know what is the best custom rom. Is Lumiatrix^7 4.1 Or RainbowMod v1.3?
Another thing Lumiatrix^7 4.1 is an update of Lumia^7 v3?
Which of these do you want?

Sorry for my poor english...:p

LeffeBlue

Jul 13, 2012
Hi there...

I have tried them both on my Lumia 710, and in my opinion RainbowMod v1.3 is the best!
Lumiatrix^7 4.1 rom seems to have a few bugs.

I started out with Lumiatrix^7 4.1 rom but ran into some "strange" things and a few bugs almost right away so I desided to flash the RainbowMod v1.3 rom instead. Now everything is working fine on my phone and I have not found any bugs.

opti96

Jan 22, 2011
hi. I've had a Rainbow Mod 1.3 installed some time ago. In general it was working pretty fine except: I couldn't configure MMS messages (the problem is very common for Lumias, can be fixed by installing and using the Network Setup app but I failed to install v1.6.0.0 from 4pda (doe to some error) and it is absent in Marketplace). This was critical for me and I decided to update. Moreover the newer core was released but Tolik (RM author) wasn't ready with new update to RainbowMod so I decided to try the Lumiatrix7_v4.1. The update was fast and successful. I had to re-link all my contacts with the facebook and linked-in contact list again (btw, does smb. know how to avoid that?) and reinstall some of the apps. People are saying about better operational speed... being hornest I didn't notice that. I am missing some useful tools in Lumiatrix e.g. ActiveSync, Operation list linked to the Search button BUT I have managed to get my MMS working now! So I am kinda happy :laugh:

pcmedics911

Apr 24, 2010
hi. I've had a Rainbow Mod 1.3 installed some time ago. In general it was working pretty fine except: I couldn't configure MMS messages (the problem is very common for Lumias, can be fixed by installing and using the Network Setup app but I failed to install v1.6.0.0 from 4pda (doe to some error) and it is absent in Marketplace). This was critical for me and I decided to update. Moreover the newer core was released but Tolik (RM author) wasn't ready with new update to RainbowMod so I decided to try the Lumiatrix7_v4.1. The update was fast and successful. I had to re-link all my contacts with the facebook and linked-in contact list again (btw, does smb. know how to avoid that?) and reinstall some of the apps. People are saying about better operational speed... being hornest I didn't notice that. I am missing some useful tools in Lumiatrix e.g. ActiveSync, Operation list linked to the Search button BUT I have managed to get my MMS working now! So I am kinda happy :laugh:

How did you get the mms to work? Was it through the network setup 1.6?

pcmedics911

Apr 24, 2010
Yeap. It has installed without any problem now and I was able to get what I needed.

Did network setup app 1.6 come with your rom or did you install it by itself? Also, can you access the mms settings in the network setup 1.6 app?

I can't find it on xda so let me know if you got it off the rainbow rom preinstalled or if you downloaded and installed it from separately