[16.03.09][WWE] Touch-IT v4.5 "Landscape"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ugotproblemz

Feb 16, 2009
New York City
yes I have it working perfectly, as do loads of other people!

I'll repeat it again, as this works for me and other people,
login using the account manager in settings>connections.
make sure it logs in. SOFT RESET and then your email will appear in the contacts login.
My email address is 25characters long and it works.

the contacts login looks like it uses EXACTLY the same key as the accountmanager in the registry so if it you can't login in in contacts then make sure it's logged in using the accountmanager.

You could try manually editing the reg key and insert your email there.
HKLM/software/HTC/accountmanager/FacebookAccount

Have you tried logging in using the facebook panel?

hey sry to bring up the facebook issue again...
i have already sign in to facebook using accoung manager in the settings section...afterwards i soft reset my phone twice, but then i went under people>all people> updates and events my FB information still is not there..

i've also try the regestry way..
but i cannot locate accountmanager after getting pass the HTC part...

is there a alternative way?

Bennieficial

Jul 24, 2007
i have an X1a. If I flash with this ROM, will this update to 30 fps vga video resolution like that other x1a ROM that was recently released?

dadeadman

Nov 28, 2008
Singapore
The opera in this rom is really bad. Am getting constant crashes. Anyone else using the close button in spb pocket plus? Sometimes during a prog hang i hit the red end call button and after that the close or ok button in the top right hand corner stops functioning

Teelx

Mar 15, 2009
i have already sign in to facebook using accoung manager in the settings section...afterwards i soft reset my phone twice, but then i went under people>all people> updates and events my FB information still is not there..

I have the same problem. Tried login with account manager but i cant se any facebook information about my contacts. When i go to Updates and Events on my contact, it want me to login to facebook once again. When i try to login here, i cant enter my e-mail because its to many chars.

Any solutions?

Thanks in advance!

Crusader

Mar 10, 2005
Hello guys,
I just searched whole threat, and looks like nobody has a similar problem as I have. When I disabled the new start menu and activated "Programs" pannel, now, when I push any application button in "Programs" pannel, its activated start menu together with application. I know, it´s not such a huge problem, but sometimes its annoying. Any advice, pls.? Thanks for your help. My registry knowledge is really poor :(

theredundant

Nov 28, 2008
i had to flash back to RC1.1 just because i have dropped text messages in 4 and 4.5. Does it have to do with radio version? Mine's 1.10.25 if im not mistaken *looks at sig*

knaplullig

Jan 2, 2009
Gouda
i had to flash back to RC1.1 just because i have dropped text messages in 4 and 4.5. Does it have to do with radio version? Mine's 1.10.25 if im not mistaken *looks at sig*

don't have a problem with that!
i still using he 1.06 something like that.. (the first stable one)
and i can send sms and email and call and everything!

sometimes newer aint better ;)

smoothnick29

Apr 11, 2008
What a cracking ROM....only been playing with it for a few hours but seems lovely and smooth - and stable! Yay - Itje thank you so much.. after adding Smabergs actionscreen cab i'm pretty much set.

Found one bug (I think) - Has anyone else received a long sms and been unable to read it all? - I got one that was about 3 sms's long and the display truncated it..but I couldn't see a way to read the whole thing - I had to go to programmes and look at it through the normal messenging app. Don't know if anyone else has had that problem?

Also, love the calendar interface, but don't suppose there's any chance of getting the old week view screen incorporated somehow?

Finally, On G-Sensor - what does 'G-Sensor Calibration' do? - I get the following error: 'The File AccelerometerCalibtrator' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file'

My friend it will never work as the X1 hasn't got an accelorometer (sensor that flips screen from portrait to landscape and vice versa)
Just forget about it and enjoy the other features :D

Last edited:

Teelx

Mar 15, 2009
I have the same problem. Tried login with account manager but i cant se any facebook information about my contacts. When i go to Updates and Events on my contact, it want me to login to facebook once again. When i try to login here, i cant enter my e-mail because its to many chars.

Any solutions?

Thanks in advance!

Now ive tested to login with my girlfriends facebook account and it works perfect! My e-mail is one char longer than hers so mine wont fit! Damn! Can i find this in the register so i can override the maximum length?

adnkhan

Jan 10, 2009
Riyadh, KSA
Same here...
Other bugs can be ignored for me...but 5 crashes a day really a headache for me...
My Ram usage always above 70%....that could be reason? No idea!!

perhaps there is something wrong with your hardware as i have installed it on the day it was released and not a single crash uptill now, memory never reached 70% (max was 68%) coz i uninstalled media **** panel and i kill opera through FDC task manager.
if used properly this ROM is awsome

akp99

May 17, 2008
London
Same here...
Other bugs can be ignored for me...but 5 crashes a day really a headache for me...
My Ram usage always above 70%....that could be reason? No idea!!

See this I don't understand - I constantly play with the device, listen to music/radio/occasional games, various wireless signals and have had about 3 soft resets in total since flashing, all related to the new panel manager not being 100% yet... and RAM never above 60%. Must be something you have installed?

akp99

May 17, 2008
London

Can you confirm your email address is input at HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCAccountManager\FaceBookAccount.

akp99

May 17, 2008
London
The opera in this rom is really bad. Am getting constant crashes. Anyone else using the close button in spb pocket plus? Sometimes during a prog hang i hit the red end call button and after that the close or ok button in the top right hand corner stops functioning

Try replacing the opera.ini file with the one I posted earlier in this thread.

Teelx

Mar 15, 2009
Can you confirm your email address is input at HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCAccountManager\FaceBookAccount.

Look at my post over this post. It dosent matter what you type in the accountmanager. We still have to login in the contact bar. It dosnt seem to be linked for us. The solution is to find where the data from the contact bar is stored in the registry. Anyone know? Because now im logged in to my girlfriend and there is no logout function ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.