Are there any solutions to deal with PERFECTED SPL 1.76.0009?

Search This thread

NikPraskaton

Aug 8, 2008
Čakovec
brand.hr
I have made goldcard but I get error Main version is older! Update Fail!, I even tried one other tut with flashrec and recovery backup but nothing, using terminal - permission denied.

I hate SPL 1.76.0009 :( Please someone crack it

bloy

Apr 15, 2010
If you get main version older, then you havnt made the gold card properly, try again.. I was a previus user of the 0009 spl.. now running Smoki 6.8!

wdk

Aug 5, 2010
Copenhagen
update error

Hi there, first off, thanks to Orange_24, it seems to work for most people. I have a problem, however.

When running RUU, i get an error ar (3): Boot (FAIL-IE), only on the first screen (i.e. with bootloader, radiov2 and boot, not on second screen with splash1, recovery, boot, system adn userdata, here all are OK). then when booting in recovery mode, the phone reboots after 2-5 seconds, before updating .zip is finished, or sometimes before I have time to select the update. I have the official 'sense' upgrade, SPL v1.76.0009 and radio v6.35.08.29.

Any suggestions?

PS, I've tried with both 'recovery-RA-hero-v1.6.2.img', 'recovery-RA-sapphire-v1.7.0h.img' and 'recovery-RA-sapphire-v1.7.0h-cyan.img'

EDIT: Btw, I have the 32A version, and can see the SPL version being downgraded to 1.76.0008 during RUU. Isn't it supposed to go to 1.76.0007?

Last edited:

bigalfry87

Aug 18, 2010
Calgary
I'm new here and do not fully know what I'm doing. I got RUU to start, my phone reboots and it runs for a little bit, but then I run into ERROR [130]: MODEL ID ERROR on the RUU on my pc and my phone says "Checking Model ID... Update Fail!"
and it just sits there.
I'm told to press exit on my pc and my phone reboots as it normally would.

What do I do here?

I have heard some mention of a gold card but I'm not fully sure what that is and when I search for what it is it is still extremely unclear. I consider myself to be fairly good with computers, but I'm no expert by any means. You are gonna have to dumb it down to a ridiculous level for me here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

SAPPHIRE PVT 32A SHIP S-ON H
HBOOT-1.760010 (SAPP50000)
CPLD-12
RADIO-6.35.10.18

bigalfry87

Aug 18, 2010
Calgary
Disregard my previous post. I figured it out. Can't believe how many apps I was missing out on when I was stuck with 1.5. Huge thanks to everyone involved in figuring this out!

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App

rahmaneee

Oct 17, 2008
nagore
It works now hurry

GUYS .. I HAVING THAT 0009 SPL AND I USED THIS METHOD AND IT WORKS PERFECT

h t t p://rootyourmagic32a.blogspot.com/2010/04/root-htc-magic.html

I GOT MY S-OFF AND HBOOT AS1.76.2007 FROM 009

FIRST U NEED TO DO A EXACT AND CLEAR GOLD CARD ... ALL WILL DO PROBLEMS IN CREATING GOLD CARD BECASUE THE MEMORY CARD NUMBER WONT SHOW UP IN DOS COMMAND .. BECASUE THE WILL USE -/CID INSTEAD */CID AT THE END .. BUT BOTH WILL WORK TO READ THE CARD NUMBER , THEN THE SECOND MISTAKE THE WILL DO IS WHEN COPY PASTE THE GOLDCARD NUMBER TO MEMORY CARD THEY WILL SEARCH THE 00000170 AND ALL .. SO AVOID USING THIS BECASUE IT WONT SHOW UP IN ALL MEMORY CARD . SO JUST GO TO 000000 OFFSET LINE AND DRAG IT AND THEN COPY N PASTE WRITE FROM GOLD CARD SECTION . THEN UR GOLD CARD WORKS AWSOME ... TO CREATE THE BEST GOLD WITH VIDEO TUTORIAL GO TO THE LINK ABOVE I SHOWED .. GOOD LUCK . ANYWAY I CHANGED THE SPLLLLLLL LOL

garabadz

Sep 9, 2010
Zagreb
weeeeeeeeeee

THIS METHOD WILL DELETE ALL DATA ON YOUR PHONE! Proceed at your own risk!

1. Download RUU linked above.
2. Install update using RUU.
3. Turn on phone and connect to computer.
4. Get RA recovery and SPL also linked above and drop them to sdcard root directory.
5. Run SDK: adb shell
6. Install recovery: flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery-RA-hero-v1.6.2.img
6. Turn off phone and turn on again holding Power+Home. RA Recovery should appear.
7. Flash zip from sdcard.
8. Use file: update-hboot-1762007-signed
9. Done. PSPL broken.
10. Build a shrine for orange_24

after 7 days i did it thx guy and spread love from CROATIA :)

orange_24

Oct 3, 2008
I suggest making the gold card after removing perfect spl because after a long time, small problems appear.