[ROM] MM's SuperHybrid (HD-Desire v1.7-FINAL 720p HD-RECORDIN) (v2.14 Desire) 1/31/11

Search This thread

kalekume

Oct 31, 2008
Same for me ...

it loop between the htc screen and pin code :(
wipe before flash and no problem with others Rom like eVil rom or CM-6.0

FYI : i have the last Hboot 0.35.0017 and radio 4.06.00.12_7

Edit : tried to flash a second time and still the same it look like a script loop

I have the same issue too.....

jlevy73

Nov 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I just had to install it because the addiction runs very deep. It looks really nice Micro, excellent job lookswise best theme I've seen yet. It's a bit laggy for me but that's primarily because because the base rom (Desire 2.09) is from the original desire leak. As this upgraded to the newer desire leaks like 2.12-2.14 this will be a lot more fluid. Anyway, nice job.

bachviet

Jun 14, 2006
SoCal
Oh YUK. Installed DarkT script and now bootloops with the HTC quietly Brilliant. Tried to install since after loading all my apps, space went down to 95Mb free Internal fro the 140Mb or so on initial install. Guess not quite ready for prime time. Back to working with Evils Desire for now. When someone posts a means to get this working, I'll try again.

Coming from MM Super Hybrid 2.7.0, I wiped everything except sd-ext. After the ROM was installed/flashed, all my apps on sd-ext showed up without any problem. I still have over 120MB left in my internal space.

I can't seem to log in to my hotmail accouting using MS Exchange but I have no problem logging in using POP.

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor
Damn Micro, I have watched your other rom from when you first released it, and now this? Very Impressive

This is more and more tempting, I'm still on Kang-o-Rama 1.0 right now. But damn. Can you get some screen shots of this??

Also you are not sure if you can flash another kernel? That would be my ONLY draw back because I run a WM kernel from 8/27 due to my crazy work schedule its the only kernel that will last all day.

Which WM kernel did you use? You have link to so I can test it?

Can we get a md5 please?

Never really used md5 with my other ROM and never had problems so far. If people getting corrupt problems with flashing, maybe I use it in future.

Installed fine for me.the only problem with this rom so far is portable hotspot not working for me.Looks to be a keeper thanks Micro Mod.

Trying to get Hotspot fixed with help from the master desire hacker, eVil! Hopefully fixed soon.

Will the RGB screen calibrator work with this ROM ?

Not sure, haven't tried it.

Micro--can you elaborate on the a2ext method? Location of cache, dalvik?

Per Paul at Modacco on what on this ROM:

"This option adds an A2SD script to the startup process. This version also moved dalvik-cache to SD. To use A2SD, you should partition your SD card to have a FAT32 partition first, then an EXT3 partition second. Ext4 is NOT supported. If you include this option, do NOT include the A2SD option."

You must reboot after first install so activate it!

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor
Yeah, that is what people say. But, Evil and KingX had the same issue with their Desire ports at one time.

Then magically their next release fixed the problem and I didn't do anything.

It's the Rom...

I've tried all sorts of stuff in the past, backup, reformat/partition SD Card, wipe all, reflash etc..nothing would fix this error.

Oh well, sticking with Evil's. Just thought I would try something else since I was going to flash 1.18 of Evil, figured I would give this a try and check it out.

Not sure how to fix this. I do want to eliminate apps as it is kinda big compared to eVils. But when I first cooked it with online kitchen at Modaco's it was like 160mb's! So, I have been able to cut it down alot.

Originally Posted by fla242 View Post
Same for me ...

it loop between the htc screen and pin code
wipe before flash and no problem with others Rom like eVil rom or CM-6.0

FYI : i have the last Hboot 0.35.0017 and radio 4.06.00.12_7

Edit : tried to flash a second time and still the same it look like a script loop

Not sure why you need pin code, but i'm assuming you are using phone outside original network or something?

Try to boot up without sim card after first install so you can setup your phone first. Then power down, and put sim back in and boot back up and see if that works.

jlevy73

Nov 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Yea, I'm trying google search too cause I can't find it either! :confused:

Really hope hboot .33 will get my menu lights working, like most of you have. Anybody want to trade phones! :D

I don't think menu lights working will ever work for everyone. Just look through Evil's thread and it's mentioned on every page. It seems like some are lucky and it works and others have no luck. I have hboot .33 and mine do not work.

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor
I don't think menu lights working will ever work for everyone. Just look through Evil's thread and it's mentioned on every page. It seems like some are lucky and it works and others have no luck. I have hboot .33 and mine do not work.

Yea, I just checked by going into bootloader menu and mine is: HBOOT-0.33.0012. with radio 5.0.8.

So, can anybody confirm that has menu lights working what your hboot number is exactly? You can long press the power button, then press reboot, then bootloader to get there fast!

eViL D:

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2006
Yea, I just checked by going into bootloader menu and mine is: HBOOT-0.33.0012. with radio 5.0.8.

So, can anybody confirm that has menu lights working what your hboot number is exactly? You can long press the power button, then press reboot, then bootloader to get there fast!

I have the same hboot. ;)

I think the microp is the answer. That controls leds. 0b15

btdt13

Jul 18, 2010
Ive played on Evil's and mine worked great, but no luck on this one....none of which are deal killers for me.
Also used rom today from last nites download"beta" Only real prob i had was calls and txt ringtone/notification didnt play right.
Got great battery life on it though. Got ur newest on and gonna rock it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's a cooked Desire Port based on Modaco's aka Paul's r24 (Desire 2.10.x.x ROM series (FRF91), with FRG33 and 2.10+ merges happening gradually) for the Nexus One first cooked in Mocaco's Kitchen and then modified into a Super Hybrid ROM.

Special thanks and credit goes to Modado aka Paul, Enom, Cyanogen, Manup, Rodigezstyle, 928Droid, Xeudoxus, JesusFreke, crimsondr, JHPadu, jrummy16, djmcnz, jairomeo, AdamZ, rori,, Wildmonks, Pendo, eVil, snq-, AlexV., markhd, QLIRATU, RedStar3894 and others here in the XDA community for icons and or idea's used to help build this ROM!

"I'm adding info here as I can and might be incomplete"

Super-Hybrid HD-Desire ROM

Credits to eVil for base HD-Desire ROM and Pendo for Super Circle!

HD-ROM Base: 1.32.405.6
    Kernel: eVil Kernel

Change Log:
    1/31/11 v1.7-FINAL
    **Updated Video Camera to 720p High Definition Recording thanks to dbasabe.
    **Updated Kernel thanks to eVil.
    **Updated USB Notification text thanks to ali3nfr3ak.
    **Updated new Wireless-Tether thanks to QD2DC.
    **Updated Titanium Backup, Adfree, Google News, Call Blocks, and Market to newest version.

Change Log:
    12/23/10 v1.6
    **Updated ROM with Trackball Wake thanks to the work of RNGuy
    **Added Gingerbread Keyboard thanks to the work of vovkab
    **Removed Lockbot

Need at least 1gb ext for it to install. If you don't have an SDext, it won't install. Full wipe required if coming from another ROM

WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK-CACHE IF UPGRADING ONLY NOW! :)

If having any FC's, then full wipe is needed!

MM-Super-HD-Desire-v1.7-FINAL.zip<-------download

MIRROR:

MM-Super-HD-Desire-v1.7-FINAL.zip<-------download

v1.7 MD5: 791f067b6f47120be0d4a27758554448
    v1.6 MD5: 61a29452de3a366dafadb295601e9da2

Here's the stock clock for the HD-ROM!

Flash to install:

Stock-HDClock.zip<---Download Here

HD-ROM with Distinction Skin and Transparent Apps Drawer.

HD-v1.3-1.png

HD-v1.3-2.png

HD-v1.3-3.png

HD-v1.1.png

Here's the HTC Mms app in stock form also. Just flash to install:

Stock-HTC-Mms-Flash.zip<-----download

Change Log:
    12/17/10 v1.5
    **Updated kernel to IR's BFS 11/28 950mV kernel to fix problem with Camera's 5mp.
    **Updated Google Maps to latest 3D version.
    **Updated Titanium Backup to latest version.
    **Updated Call Blocker to latest version.
    **Updated Live Wallpaper to new version by adam2010.

Change Log:
    12/14/10 v1.4
    **Updated kernel to RedStar's 12/13 950mV kernel.
    **Updated apns-conf.xml to that from my regular Desire ROM to see if that helps people with Mms/data issues.
    **Added AdFree.

Change Log:
    12/11/10 v1.3.1
    **Changed to eVil's 12/6 Kernel to help people frozen on "X" boot screen!

Change Log:
    12/11/10 v1.3
    **Changed to IR's 950mV 11/28 Kernel to see if that helps people stuck on "X" screen.
    **Added Transparent Apps Drawer thanks to alexdiaz.
    **Added Animations.
    **Updated to all new Google Market.

Change Log:
    12/11/10 v1.2
    **Changed to Redstar 950mV 11/15 Kernel.
    **Added back stock HTC-IME. Long press input for HTC-Ime MOD themed_by_gIMpSTa!
    **Added Notes Widget.
    **Removed eReader.

Change Log:
    12/10/10 v1.1
    **Changed to Redstar 925 Battery Saving 12/8 Kernel.
    **Changed HTC-IME themed_by_gIMpSTa!
    **Updated Gmail to latest version.
    **Updated update script so full wipe no longer required on update. (Wipe Cache and Dalvik-Cache)

Change Log:
    12/9/10 v1.0
    **Fixed Wifi-Calling
    **Added DSP Manager (Music EQ)
    **Added Distinction Skin by USAsokr

Change Log:
    12/8/10 v1-Alpha2
    **8mb space free on system.
    **Fixed some png'.s
    **Added N1 Torch

Ok, just found a gang of 20 HD Desire Skins from sopL87.

To install just flash!

MegaPackHD-Skins.zip<----download

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Desire Super Hybrid ROM main features:
    *720p Desire Video (with mod)
    *Super Battery Circle
    *Droid 2 Keyboard
    *IntersectRaven Kernel
    *Apps2Ext+
    *Cyanogen's Live Wallpapers
    *Cyanogen's Mms
    *Cyanogen's Contacts
    *Music Equalizer (fully working)
    *Music Lockscreen
    *SuperUser
    *Spare Parts
    *Trackball Alert
    *Trackball Wake
    *Gallery 3D
    *FM Radio
    *Astro
    *Titanium Backup
    *Quickboot
    *Long Press Power Button (Reboot, Recovery)
    *WiFi Hotspot (Working)
    *Flash LED Flashlight (3 settings)
    ...much more...

Current ROM Base: 2.10.405.2
    Current Kernel: RedStar-2.6.35.8_AVS-925mV_CFS-mm_20101116_2325

Change Log:
    11/29/10 v2.14
    *Reverted to Redstar 925mV 11/16 kernel to fix 720p video recording.

Change Log:
    11/28/10 v2.13
    *Updated RedStar3894 kernel to 11/23 version with 925mV super battery saver! Thanks to RedStar!
    *New Gold Super Circle with animated charger with percentages. Thanks to Pendo!
    *Updated various .png's to gold color also.

To install:
    #1 Nandroid Backup
    #2 Full Wipe
    #3 After 1st boot and setup, boot again to set data space correctly and activate Apps2Ext.

NEED RADIO 5.08 OR HIGHER FOR V2.13

FYI, upon further inspecting of update procedures, a clean wipe is now required between updates become homes screen icons get deleted. If you don't care to put all of them back manually, then you don't need full wipe!

Download:
    Latest Desire Super Hybrid ROM<--------download

v2.13 with new Gold Super Circle!

v2.13Desire.png

Advanced Lock Screen Music Controls

LockScreenMusicDesire.png

Ok, here it is to make the Desire ROM look like my Froyo FRG83 SuperHybrid ROM!

Launcher Pro as option for Froyo look (To enable: Settings, Applications, Manage Application, All, HTC Sense, Clear Defaults, press home screen to choose LP)

White-Launcher-Pro-v8.1.1<-------Download

DesireFroyoLookLP.png

Here's a White Digital Glass skin for those who have Beautiful Widgets.

Unzip and put in folder inside SD: data/beautifulwidgets/skins

White Digital Glass for Beautiful Widgets<-----Download

WhiteDigitalGlass.jpg

IF HAVING PROBLEMS, TOTAL WIPE MIGHT BE NEEDED WITH ROM MANAGER
    Get ROM Manager from market and open program and install, "Flash ClockworkMOD Recovery". Then reboot into recovery and do these wipes:
    Go to: mounts and storage
    *format boot
    *format system
    *format data
    *format cache
    *format sd-ext

Go back and go to: advanced
    *Wipe Dalvik-Cache

This should do a total complete wipe of your ROM if your encountering errors. Its the only way to make sure any remnants of prior ROM's are flushed out.

If your having Market issues not installing apps, try this method:

By maddoguk

Run this from adb (shell after su):

rm /mnt/secure/asec/smdl2tmp1.asec

If that don't work, try this:

By Gezza40

I also get stuck from time to time. This is the way I do mine

1. Backup via Titanium Backup.
    2. Backup the Sd to your computer. Very Important.
    3. Make EXT 3 partition if needed. Various methods. I also use this program to check if I made EXT3 -Partition Wizard Home Edition 5.2.
    4. When you make the partition, it wipes all data, that is why you copy your SD card to your computer, after you partition, you then have to copy the data back.
    5. I use Rom Manager to install the ROM from my SD card.
    There are more steps, hopefully this may help you.
    Gezza.

Back to Desire Stock Look:
    *Flash to install:
    *Long press input field for HTC Keyboard option:
    Desire-Stock-Theme.zip<-----download

Back to Blue Circle Theme.zip<----------Download

HTC_IME Mod keyboard. Thanks to LeeDroid.
    *Flash to install:
    *Long press input field for HTC Keyboard option:
    HTC_IME__Mod.zip<----download

Online Theme Kitchen:
    Step 1) Download framework-res.apk
    Step 2) Go to online theme kitchen, setup your preferences, and upload the framework.res.apk
    Step 3) Cook your theme
    Step 4) Nandroid Backup
    Step 5) Flash from recovery to install
    framework-res.apk<------download for online kitchen
    Online Kitchen<------click to enter Online Kitchen

How to get menu lights working hack:
    Menu Hack How To Link<----click here

Stock Clock Widget:
    Flash to install. No Wipe.
    Stock Clock Widget Download<----download

Mms 160plus hack:
    Flash and test. Will erase Cyanogen's Mms app, and put stock hacked one in. Thanks to eVil.
    Download:
    Mms-160plus-hack.zip <------download

Older Change Log:
    11/20/10 v2.12
    *Updated RedStar3894 kernel with new 925mV super battery saver! Thanks to RedStar!
    *Removed Darktremor's Apps2SD, and reverted to automatic apps2sd which seems to save more space.
    *Bluetooth .png is now blue when connected.
    11/15/10 v2.11
    *Updated RedStar3894 kernel with new compressed boot.img for IPv6 (Google Goggles) support. (Boot time will take longer on "X" screen) Thanks to RedStar!
    *Added Darktremor's Apps2SD. (Not fully tested)
    *Removed Media Share to make ROM.zip smaller.
    11/08/10 v2.10
    *New Kernel from RedStar3894 with Wifi-Calling, and IPv6 (Google Goggles) support. Thanks so much!
    *Added Launcher Pro as option for Froyo look (To enable: Settings, Applications, Manage Application, All, HTC Sense, Clear Defaults, press home screen to choose LP)
    *Added back Goggle Goggles now supported by RedStar Kernel.
    11/08/10 v2.9
    *New IR Kernel with Wifi-Calling support.
    *Added Wifi-Calling app.
    *Added Media Share (Stream all media to PC, etc... from Nexus)
    *Removed Goggle Goggles due to Kernel not supporting IPv6.
    11/06/10 v2.8
    *New custom Kernel with IPv6 support for Goggle Goggles made by eVil! Thanks so much!
    *Fixed up some blue images for Cyanogen's Contacts.
    *Added another new water splash wallpaper from djmcnz Miui ROM.
    *Updated Titanium Backup, Call Blocker, and Trackball Alert to latest versions.
    *Added screenstate scaling script for CPU, and modules script thanks to eVil.
    11/02/10 v2.7
    *Updated to Wildmonks 950mV Kernel with small boot for everybody! If experiencing FC or Freezes, go back to v2.6.
    *Added Google Goggles that has IPv6 support from Wildmonks Kernel so it won't crash.
    *Changed on screen vibration mode .png to match one on status bar.
    10/30/10 v2.6
    *Updated Call Blocker, Titanium Backup, and Maps to latest versions.
    *Moved Maps and Gmail to data/app to free up space on system partition and maybe help with Gmail issues.
    *Added blue to download arrows that were not visible on notification pulldown.
    *Changed "phone in silent mode" icon on status bar.
    *Updated to latest Cyanogen's MMS app to see if that helping with some people having problems.
    *Added new blue water splash wallpaper.
    10/22/10 v2.5
    *Made blue color to "3G" png when its in "H" mode.
    *Added new vibrate image for status bar thanks to QLIRATU online kitchen.
    10/20/10 v2.4
    *New 10/16 battery saver IR Kernel with compressed custom small boot block for everybody.
    *New custom Transparent Metal Steel Lock Screen, status bar, and clock/weather backgrond from HD Desire steel metal theme. (Thanks to touchpro247)
    *New png's added to power controller. (Thanks to markhd)
    10/18/10 v2.3
    *Reverted to 9/17 IR Kernel with compressed custom small boot block for everybody. (Thanks to eVil for info)
    *New custom Transparent Metal Steel Launcher, new png' for notification pulldown, blue progress bar, and various other blue png's from HD Desire steel metal theme. (Thanks to touchpro247)
    10/17/10 v2.2
    *New 10/16 IR Kernel with hacked custom small boot block for everybody. (Thanks to eVil for info)
    *Cyanogen Torch Flashing light with working super bright LED (Thanks eVil for app)
    10/13/10 v2.1
    *New 9/17 IR Kernel (not small boot).
    *Original Rosie.apk modded for transparent apps drawer. No need to flash extra add-on anymore. Thanks to AlexV's help!
    *New default Mms and Ringtone sound.
    *Reverted to prior less transparent HTC Clock/Weather Widget.
    10/12/10 v2.0
    *New custom Kernel with small boot image provided by eVil! Thanks so much!
    *Newest DSM Manager Equalizer by Cyanogen's from newest nightlies.
    10/11/10 v1.9.1
    *Changed kernel from v1.3 to see if that fixes any wifi issues people are having.
    10/11/10 v1.9
    *Reverted to different IR Kernel to fix bluetooth. Unfortunately its not a small boot kernel.
    *Reverted to original resources.apk to help fix any setup wizard errors.
    10/10/10 v1.8
    *New Hybrid Kernel with WildMonk Wifi added thanks to eVil with small boot for all users.
    *USB Mount android guy picture changed color.
    *New Resources.apk with new icons on boot menu (Long Press Power button) thanks to AlexV. prepped for transparent drawer option.
    *Transparent Drawer add-on option now available for flash after initial install and reboot.
    *More transparency added to clock/weather widget.
    10/6/10 v1.7
    *Wifi-Hotspot fixed.
    *Changed to IR Kernel used on v1.5.
    *Added splash wallpaper back.
    *Arabic and Chinese languages as selectable.
    *Google Car Port updated.
    10/2/10 v1.6
    *FULL WIPE REQUIRED
    *Upgraded base now to Desire 2.10, but had to revert back to old formatting, so not sure you can flash any IR kernel now.
    *Added all the extra apps I could like Gmail 2.3, Astro, Call Blocker, Stocks, more widgets, etc..., which made the ROM download bigger, but with more goodies.
    *Kernel should be newer version of IR also.
    9/24/10 v1.5
    *Reverted back to v1.3 base, but reformatted system so any IR Kernel from his thread can now be flashed.
    *FULL WIPE REQUIRED again since system format changed.
    9/23/10 v1.4
    *Upgraded to base 2.14 thanks to eVil's work!
    *Full Wipe required on 1st install only!
    *Lost Cyanogen's Contacts and Mms app due to upgrade.
    *Mms 160plus hack no longer works on this ROM.
    *Rethemed some .png's.
    *Need newest Recovery Program to flash that doesn't require signing.
    *Added Darktremor Apps2SD thanks to eVil.
    9/21/10 v1.3.1
    *Menu Lights fixed with Autostart program!
    *New 9/17 eVil Kernel with small boot block for any Nexus!
    *Fixed update script to enable Autostart program for menu lights.
    9/20/10 v1.3
    *New IR 9/19 Kernel.
    *New boot animation
    *Made bat % whiter.
    *Update more code in update script to prevent less issues.
    *Added Splash Wallpaper.
    9/19/10 v1.2
    *New WildMonk 975mv Kernel version added plus stock IR Kernel original version. (Removed WM version due to issues)
    *Sim Unlock fixed.
    *Updated whole ROM per Paul's @ Modaco's revisions for A2SD fix.
    *Reduced size of ROM to try help people with space issues.
    *Re-themed "H" icon .png to "3G" icon .png which will NOT affect speeds, but only cosmetic look.
    *Added HTC Car Panel. Two Car Panels now available.
    *Build.Prop edited for better pic quality. Thanks Rodrigostyle!
    *Probably more changes but can't remember right now!
    9/17/10 v1.1 Wifi Hotspot fixed thanks to eVil! New version of USB Mount updated. More menu icons themed.
    9/16/10 v1.0 Desire Super Hybrid ROM uploaded!

Known Issues:
    **Menu lights need autostart program to work on some phones.

Test Kernels:
    Wipe cache and dalvik-cache before flashing!
    Test Kernels for MM Desire<------download

Testing ROM's:
    Wipe cache and dalvik-cache before flashing!
    Test ROM's Downloads<-----download here

*Need latest ROM Manager or RA Recovery version to install unsigned files:
    RA Recovery Image<---click

Copy recovery-RA-nexus-v1.9.0-alpha.img to AndroidSDK\tools folder on your computer where fastboot can find it.
    Boot your phone into fastboot mode (power on while holding the trackball)
    Connect your phone via usb to your pc/mac/...

Open command prompt and change its directory to AndroidSDK\tools:
    cd c:\AndroidSDK\tools

Then enter this code:
    Code:
    fastboot devices (to make sure that fastboot "sees" your phone)
    fastboot flash recovery recovery-RA-nexus-v1.9.0-alpha.img

Info taken from here.

MM-Desire-v1.0.png
    Trackball Wake

Hey Guys,

I just came to this ROM from eViL mostly just because I wanted to try something fresh and I've gotta say - I'm loving it so far! Thanks MM!

Anyways, I was able to patch some code to get TW working on mine so I thought I'd share it for others to try.

Two things, first;
    1) Do this at your own risk!
    2) Backup your framework!

To install;
    In recovery, push android.policy.jar over the original.

Post your results for others. If it worked, feel free to hit that "Thanks" button.

Thanks to Cyanogenmod for the original coding.

Cheers.
    Hi MicroMod777

I need to Replace two file into the lib folder on System and I got a problem with low space on system.Can you help me what I have to do with this?please.

Use Titanium Backup to remove system apps if you need more space. I cannot make system space smaller due to files needed to operate ROM.
    No Audio Boost Versions

....and we're back... :D

2.6.35.10_AVS-950mV-NOBOOST_CFS-exp_20101222_1205 <---- NOT Overclocked

2.6.35.10_AVS-950mV-NOBOOST_CFS-exp-1113mhz_20101222_1208 <---- Overclocked

Hope these help with the distortion... enjoy! :p
    RedStar....Needed to install Evil's Kernel to have 5MP. I could have sworn your earlier ones worked, but for whatever reason, now they don't. I had the same boot img error as Jesse. We both use Clockwork. MM used Amon. I switched to AMON and it finished the install and booted. (2.0)It's hard to get a complete handle on this. Plus his version 1.5 is using an IR kernel.. I originally thought he was using yours. Both Evils as well as IR allows for OCing. The 5Mp is working right now. Which kernel would you want me to try, or should I wait. Too many things happening for me to be absolutely sure what kernel went with what boot and version, and recovery procedure etc. Would rather keep the copious notes from here on to be as specific as I can. Still trying to get the darn log cat to you. But every time I want that hanging X, it boots up, so sending a file would be a waste of time.
    Try my "-exp" branch kernel...
    2.6.35.10_AVS-950mV_CFS-exp_20101216_1544
    That would be a good idea to keep notes... that's what I do with my changes and stuff... OneNote works really well for this... (I use it for my classes and I really like it :p)

Yeah... stuff does tend to change really fast... :rolleyes:
    Like I said, it's probably a driver issue... so either the older drivers (it seems) or the newer drivers should be helping... and this kernel has the newest drivers for the camera, so I would hope that this fixes it... :p
    This is a definitely weird one, cause with clockwork recovery 2.5.1.0.or 2.5.1.1 the rom flashes but gets stuck on the X forever, with clockwork recovery 2.5.1.4 I got the messages and the flash aborts with both 1.4 and 1.5, like you said I switch to AmonRA and 1.4 flashes and boots fine, but 1.5 flashes but gets stuck on the X too, so I flashed 1.4 and let complete the first bootup then immediately went back to recovery wiped the cache and delvik only and flashed 1.5 over 1.4 rebooted and then it booted up just fine. This is very very strange :confused::confused:.
    Indeed... strange... I'll try and take a look at the code to see what koush changed... but I don't think that there was anything recent that should have affected this... :confused:
    RedStar..
    Found a site called Hot share. It didn't even ask me to put in personal information and they have a 2GB limit. I accidentally navigate away and at 75% upload, I lost it. Had to start over.
    http://www.hotshare.net/en/
    I just found this and it said to browse your PC to upload. Very strange it asks for NO personal info at all.....Back to 68% as of now for the V1.5 I am uploading
    Have seen those sites... they will usually host something for a certain amount of time before clearing it out... probably couple days or so...
    Mediafire is nice because they don't delete stuff and they have statistics to track downloads... Mediafire Pro is an option for MM and myself... it's fairly cheap...
    I was thinking of hosting it myself, but Comcast would probably have a problem with that... :rolleyes: If they caught me... ;)
    And then again, I don't have the superfast connection like Doc does... ;)
    I have to deal with a paltry 22mbps down and 8mbps up... oh well... :p
    I'd like to get the faster 50mbps down connection, but the gf feels that the existing connection is unnecessary as it is... so that would be something I'm not going to try and push just yet... :p

EDIT: sorry, forgot to post it... next batch I'll do an OC kernel due to popular demand... :D