[Q] Lockscreen toggle not working
I'm running S3Rx v1.5 which uses the AdvanceS toggles. I'd like to use the lockscreen toggle to quickly enable/disable the lockscreen. What I'm finding is that it works after a reboot until I access something through the notification pulldown. It's pretty repeatable with gmail or AOSP email.
- Lockscreen toggle works perfect.
- I get a notification of a new message.
- I pulldown the notification window and touch the gmail message.
- My lockscreen pops up. (shouldn't do this, should go straight to gmail)
- I enter the pattern (I use pattern lock)
- Gmail opens up
Now from this point on, the lockscreen toggle won't work again until I reboot. The lockscreen is enabled regardless of the toggle. The toggle looks like it's working, it lights up and goes gray, but it's doing nothing.
Anyone else see this or have input?