[Q] Google Play Music seems to ignore custom equlizers
Has anyone else here had luck installing and using a third party equalizer and google play music?
I am having difficulty using a third party equalizer. Google Play Music seems to ignore the equalizer every time a new song starts. However, if I skip the song to to the middle, the equalizer kicks back in. I can't seem to find much info about other people having this problem.
Steps to reproduce
1. Disable Audio Effects
2. Install and start a third party equalizer
3. Play a song in Google Play Music
4. Skip to the middle of the song
5. Press the next or previous song button
The audio goes back to "unequalized".
Things I have tried
1. Freezing Audio Effects
2. Installing multiple third party equalizers
3. Rebooted multiple times
4. Unistalled Google play Music updates
5. Disabled many apps
6. Disabled no aps
* Moto X
* All Access music subscription