[ROM] - 1/11 - SenselessROM 1.1 - Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

paulhoop

Jul 5, 2008
Having trouble making songs available offline in Google Music. I have checked all the download setting in Google Music and everything seems to be fine.

Fails with the message "Can't download songs right now. Check your internet connection." Internet connection is fine, strong wifi signal and 4G.

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
I'm on Clean rom 1.6.5. Can I flash this without a mainver error, or do I have to fastboot the boot.img. Thanks

Yes, you can.

Any plans to update this one Scott to the newer base?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

I will but I am very busy and its hard for me to update all the ROMS I have. I have about 10 out now and everyone wants an update :eek: lol

I will eventually get this and my ICS Senseless updated... I just dont know when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SenselessROM-Logo.png

Welcome to SenselessROM - For those who want the look of stock AOSP / Gingerbread but with functionality of Sense! All Apps are up to date as of 1/11/2012.

The ROM has been stripped of most of the Sense and associated files but the Dialer and some other features remain due to the tight integration the RUU has with Sense.

ROM is de-odexed and based on official Verizon RUU 1.02.605.6.

Changes in version 1.1 - 1/11/2012
    Tuned: Performance and Battery life
    Added: Extended Quick Settings
    Added: Social Network Framework for Sense on SD Card
    Added: VZW Boot Animation
    Updated: All Apps

Known Issue:
    When an incoming call is present you will need to unlock the screen to see who is calling.
    Battery charging animation is not correct.

SenselessROM.jpg

Please hit the Thanks button if you like this offering. Hit the Donate button if you really like it :)
    Prerequisites:
    Must Be HTCDev Unlocked
    Must have a custom recovery installed

Instructions to flash:
    Place ROM on SD Card
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipe data / Factory Reset
    Install ROM and reboot
    Its not recommended that you restore back ups from prior ROMS! Do fresh install!

Flashing recovery.img and or boot.img:
    If you need help flashing boot.img or recovery.img I have a nifty tool HERE

Change Log

Social Networking Framework
    Its attached to this post. If you plan on using Facebook with Sense Integration then you will nee to flash this zip
    What you can do is put the card in almost all the way. Then hold the battery at an angle pressing the contacts on the device so it can get power, but you can still move the memory card. Then (you might need a 2nd person to help you with this) boot into hboot. Since the card is partially slid out, it won't see the PH98 image on there. Once it does it's check, push the card the rest of the way in then snap the battery the rest of the way in. It can be done. I have done it several times while I was attempting to change my cid so HTC Dev.com unlock would work before it did officially.
    FYI: Update scheduled by COB on Wednesday.
    Reserved again!