[ROM] |12/19| |AOSP/Sense+| ★☆★ Nocturnal MergeX ★☆★ |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

phatboypat

Mar 3, 2011
Nor Cal
Thanks big guy, there's no snickers but it's really fast and has zero wakelocks and has a really cool Walkman app with really great audio enhancements and if you log into the Xperia Facebook you can see all the music related posts from your news feed on Facebook IN the Walkman app! Does that make it better? Or did you use it in LE? :p

Sent from my Nocturnal Evita

No Snickers....aaaaaahhhhhhh :(

Sounds cool, but I'm not a Facebook guy. If I want people to know what I'm doing I'll call them. The wakelocks thing is sweet though. Curious too see what kind of battery life it's getting. That's my big focus. I want 4+ hours of screen time with a full day on battery. If I can get that I'm set.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Someone dropbox beta 3 for this man^^

Android Host actually works great for me. It's dev-host that always gives me ****. I have zero chance to get a good download if I'm not using best WiFi setting. Anybody having issues should try that to see if it'll work.

Reactions: ChongoDroid

ChongoDroid

Jul 29, 2010
Vancouver
Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
No Snickers....aaaaaahhhhhhh :(

Sounds cool, but I'm not a Facebook guy. If I want people to know what I'm doing I'll call them. The wakelocks thing is sweet though. Curious too see what kind of battery life it's getting. That's my big focus. I want 4+ hours of screen time with a full day on battery. If I can get that I'm set.

Well very little sense in this Rom to mess stuff up and it'll only get better. The main bug is the remap for now. In the meantime I'll be trying to add as much aosp elements as I can. Last change was the new Gmail and market aosp calendar. :thumbup:

ChongoDroid

Jul 29, 2010
Vancouver
Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
Nice to see you've got your own Rom now. My question is which of your own tweaks are you using for it ? :)

Sent from my One X using xda premium

Haha I'm glad you asked! It's running Codename: Lotion lite(Ha!I laugh every time I type that) out the box, but it's fully compatible with all the nocturnal tweaks on my thread :)

Reactions: The_Zodiac

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
Looks great Chongo. Will download tomorrow and check it out. Maybe try and build a theme for it if I remember how. Lol. Haven't been around for a while. Lost my job so been busy trying to find another but glad to see you and Xs team up. He's a huge asset to this community and I'll always support his work. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ChongoDroid

Jul 29, 2010
Vancouver
Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
Looks great Chongo. Will download tomorrow and check it out. Maybe try and build a theme for it if I remember how. Lol. Haven't been around for a while. Lost my job so been busy trying to find another but glad to see you and Xs team up. He's a huge asset to this community and I'll always support his work. Keep up the good work.

Hey thanks! Yeah he sure is the bees knees, I'm trying to get as many aosp elements in this ROM as possible so if you had any ideas or if you wanted to just freestyle I'd be honored :D

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
Hey thanks! Yeah he sure is the bees knees, I'm trying to get as many aosp elements in this ROM as possible so if you had any ideas or if you wanted to just freestyle I'd be honored :D

I'll try and get in touch with you today sometime. Maybe you, Xs and I can get together on gtalk and toss around some ideas. I'm dying to get back in to stuff I love to do. It's been way to long. I'm tired of real life. Time to play lol:p

ChongoDroid

Jul 29, 2010
Vancouver
Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
I'll try and get in touch with you today sometime. Maybe you, Xs and I can get together on gtalk and toss around some ideas. I'm dying to get back in to stuff I love to do. It's been way to long. I'm tired of real life. Time to play lol:p

Haha sweet! You hear that folks, we got Tiff off the band wagon... or on the band wagon.. I dunno either way we won! Yay!

XsMagical

Apr 13, 2011
Ft. Myers
RobbysLife.com
Haha sweet! You hear that folks, we got Tiff off the band wagon... or on the band wagon.. I dunno either way we won! Yay!

o944j.gif

scabbard1

Feb 7, 2009
Two quick questions. Which mail client does this use and is quick settings in the style of cm10 or nocturnal? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] |12/19| |AOSP/Sense+| ★☆★ Nocturnal MergeX ★☆★ |

Nocturnal MergeX

Thanks_to.png

Thanks to XsMagical for teaching me all that I know
    Thanks to Zarboz and Team Blackout for the kernel! GIVE HIM THANKS!!!
    Thanks to niceppl for the 2.40 RUU. GIVE HIM THANKS!!!
    Thanks to everyone in the One X Community,

The_Goods.png

Canadian Grease baked in!! Starring: Phatboypat

--Base 2.40.841.4 release-keys
    -BeastMode Kernel @1.5Ghz w/ S2W and mbdecision
    -APNS for Rogers, ATT, Telstra, Telus. No more editing APNS!
    -NO HTC Linkify! sork a cork apple!
    -Deodexed
    -Optimized APK's for better Speed and Performance!
    -SMS Backup/Restore
    -Recent App button Remap
    -Custom System Animations
    -Multitasking mods
    -Quick Settings
    -Advanced Power Menu
    -Google Now
    -Kernel Tuner thanks to Pedja1
    -Sony xLoud Engine
    -Sony Bravia Engine
    -Unlocked All languages
    -Removed Bloatware and Sense
    -Core Tweaks now including Codename: Grease(alpha) w/BeastMode inside thanks to Zarboz
    -Added the following regions for faster GPS Lock
    -AOSP Lockscreen with workaround
    -AOSP recent apps
    -Themed AOSP dialer (thanks to Xs)
    -Aisa
    -Australia
    -Europe
    -North America
    -Oceania
    -South Africa
    -South America
    -Titanium Backup
    -Leaked 4.2 Gmail
    -Leaked 4.2 Keyboard (AOSP)
    -Sense 4.5 Camera
    -Enhanced Facebook with Sony optimizations in the Walkman app.
    -20mbps Camera mod with Volume + Shutter
    -HD Youtube wifi+3g --> Thanks theos0o!!
    -Too many goodies to remember

Known_Issues.png

-Camera Lockscreen shortcut broken
    -Tweaks not fully ported (Xs... I'm looking at you)

Please consider a donation to help continue development

Downloads.png

Stable:
    Nocturnal Merge X RC1

Experimental
    JELLY BEAN ALPHA
    DOWNLOAD ->ALPHA 2
    This is new and very untested

*Flasher Discretion is Advised*

Base-3.17.707.1

Big thanks to itzsnookums and Tachi91 for the base

Big thanks to AbsoluteyGrim for the insecure kernel and advice..

Team Nocturnal IRC

Great work there Chongo !!!

BTW, is Xs gonna release an update for Nocturnal SE ROM now that we have JB?

More likely LE.. but trust me a lot of devs would like to use this as a base but I think most are hesitant to because of the WP.

Which is why we're doing everything we can to unlock this.. I even upgraded my hboot to see if we can do something with this.

Through brick and thin.. We'll get there boys..

FOR THE COMMUNITY ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Just hit 1500 thanks.. whoever you were who hit the magic button.. THANKS lol
    All right folks... I've got some awesome news.. some more awesome news..
    Awesome news is Beta 6 is here and honestly.. it's amazing. Big props to XsMagical on this one... seriously go thank him lol :cool:

The other awesome news is the changelog :p

BETA 6
    -Slimfast
    -Fixed Camera shortcut
    -Updated Dialer/ Fixed T9
    -Fixed remap (Now in HTC settings)
    -Back to HTC email (more feature rich)
    -Themed icons (size bug)
    -Faster/Lighter (by a lot)
    -Updated bootanimation/splash screen
    -More bug fixes

I'm keeping this in Beta until all the bugs are worked out and I update a few more images... but this is a giant leap forward :)

Also I'm seeing that sound is becoming a more and more growing demand so we've gone ahead and updated some libs and updated to the new and improved Sony Walkman app. I think this update will really please our audio focused users (and not by adding libs and random bits of code from other devices that we don't have the same hardware as :rolleyes:) but by adding real functionality and real audio tweaks. I'm no audiophile by any means so I'd like some focused testing in that department.

In the end I want this ROM to be a simple, no nonsense kind of ROM. No loading scripts or extra this or download that. Just flash, select the few options in Aroma and GO. I want this ROM to have the best sound, the best camera, the fastest browsing, the smoothest scrolling, etc.

So let me know whats good!!
    I also wanna specifically thank XsMagical and Team Nocturnal for.. well.. everything really lol. He is the mastermind behind all of this and deserves all the credit. Also wanna thank H8rift for bringing CM10 to our devices so I could stay up to all hours porting over hundreds of icons to sense haha. I'm really happy and really impressed with this community and I hope you guys enjoy this Rom.

The point of MergeX is to combine the styling of CM10 with the functionality of Sense, this will be an ongoing battle so stay posted as I plan on keeping this updated frequently.