[THEME] ICS PERFECTED ~ No Longer Supported & Project Dead ..

Search This thread

eliwu26

Mar 19, 2008
Nowhere
Oh yeah that was me... I was a little tired then, maybe I was seeing colors weird. Anyway, the colors are the same. It's just that the text is white. Thanks for your hard work!

mossination

Feb 10, 2011
If you made a backup then just flash that. If you didn't then I think you have the flash the Rom your on all over again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No longer supporting this project, & not continuing my project & i know some of you know why. I'll do a project once ics comes in play which won't be long. And you'll find my projects at android-dev.us thanks almost all 10,000 of you who supported this work and also there are alot other themers around now anyways. Enjoy & thanks again.
    Well looks like we have themer for our Rocket!!!!!!!!!
    Link is up everyone. hope you enjoy testing and enjoy the theme so far. please make sure you do a backup before installing this. Looking foward to suggestions and problems. lol Happy Ice Cream..

edit: opps forgot to fix the icons for battery charging..yikes gonna get that fixed soon and reupload the fix..
    downloading now
    sorry guys had to take the link down due to some problems i saw at the end but it is back up once again and i tested it with one of my budz he said there is no forecloses one bit. so if any of you run into problems please state which rom you're using and whether its odexed or deodexed. thanks everyone