U+ LG F180L apps

Search This thread

aws1727

Jun 1, 2012
USA
Hello

i have the korean LG F180L U+ and i would like to delet the apps that start with U+ i thing there in 11 apps strarting with U+

cad i delet them all saftly without getting any problem ?

phone will be rooted and then use titanium backup root.

please guys let me know

Appreciation

antoniejanssen

Mar 12, 2011
Hello

i have the korean LG F180L U+ and i would like to delet the apps that start with U+ i thing there in 11 apps strarting with U+

cad i delet them all saftly without getting any problem ?

phone will be rooted and then use titanium backup root.

please guys let me know

Appreciation

When you have rooted your device, you can safely remove these apps via "Root App Delete" I did this one mine F180L.
you can also flash 10A HK ROM original from LG and then for the signal install bband.xml. Then you have also the Qslide tools.

aws1727

Jun 1, 2012
USA
When you have rooted your device, you can safely remove these apps via "Root App Delete" I did this one mine F180L.
you can also flash 10A HK ROM original from LG and then for the signal install bband.xml. Then you have also the Qslide tools.

thanks for info dear i couldn't fine how to root LG F180L? can anyone help me i'm not that expert on rooting

What do you mean (you can also flash 10A HK ROM original from LG and then for the signal install bband.xml.)?

Appreciated

aws1727

Jun 1, 2012
USA
how to root this i tried Xda thread for rooting LG optimus G korean but didn't work ai didn't get superuser and when i check if phone rooted or not
unfortunatly not root please let me know how to root this

android 4.1.2
karnel 3.4.0
software F180L20I

assassin.abdul

Mar 9, 2013
how to root this i tried Xda thread for rooting LG optimus G korean but didn't work ai didn't get superuser and when i check if phone rooted or not
unfortunatly not root please let me know how to root this

android 4.1.2
karnel 3.4.0
software F180L20I

Hi i am new to this how to root LG F180L and install bband.xml?

RajN

Nov 6, 2013
Problem in installing CyanogenMod in LGE975 (Converted from F180L)

Dear all,
I have successfully converted my korean phone F180L to LGE975 (indian version.)
after changing baseband, it is working very well.

Now I am trying to update my phone with CyanogenMod11. when i am trying to do, i am facing problem.

1. Downloaded ROM manager
2. installed-> installed ClockworkMod recovery -> Reboot into recovery

-> after rebooting it is always showing "secure error in booting" & hanging like that.

I kept phone in Download mode & installed kdz. Now it is working fine. But i want to know how to install CyanogenMod11??

please help me.

Patagonianhabitant

Feb 19, 2014
Trelew
Dear all,
I have successfully converted my korean phone F180L to LGE975 (indian version.)
after changing baseband, it is working very well.

Now I am trying to update my phone with CyanogenMod11. when i am trying to do, i am facing problem.

1. Downloaded ROM manager
2. installed-> installed ClockworkMod recovery -> Reboot into recovery

-> after rebooting it is always showing "secure error in booting" & hanging like that.

I kept phone in Download mode & installed kdz. Now it is working fine. But i want to know how to install CyanogenMod11??

please help me.

Hi. A week ago a bought an f180l and want to convert it to e975 to get rid off Korean stuff. Which method did you use?
Thanks in advance.