[Q] How do I unzip a .wstheme file?

Search This thread

dovely

Feb 27, 2014
Hey all,
Ive been fooling around with my galaxy gear watch faces and have found some awesome .wstheme files I wwant to try out. Im pretty sure they need to be extracted, ive tried a few diffent extraction apps with no success. Does anyone how how to extract from a .wstheme file? Thanks in advance.

raiu

Oct 10, 2008
Hey all,
Ive been fooling around with my galaxy gear watch faces and have found some awesome .wstheme files I wwant to try out. Im pretty sure they need to be extracted, ive tried a few diffent extraction apps with no success. Does anyone how how to extract from a .wstheme file? Thanks in advance.

No, with the new WS app you can import them. But, if you want to make changes to the jason file simply download the file and change the .WSTHEME to .ZIP using change name then unzip as normal

Reactions: damuba and toadpole

jhonyverdugo2000

Jun 24, 2009
No, with the new WS app you can import them. But, if you want to make changes to the jason file simply download the file and change the .WSTHEME to .ZIP using change name then unzip as normal

I have successfully unzip the file to edit the watch faces but what do I do to repack it into a .Wstheme file

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
A ".wstheme" is just a type of "zip" file. So to UNZIP a .wstheme just rename it and CHANGE the ".wstheme" to ".zip" then UNZIP it.

Now to zip it back up, just do the opposite. Just ZIP it back up, then rename the ".zip" to ".wstheme"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,