[THEME] ★★Apple 'ipad' WVGA Windows Mobile 6.5.x theme★★ by Jeffrey2000

Search This thread

jeffrey2000

Oct 28, 2006
[THEME] ★★Apple 'ipad' WVGA Windows Mobile 6.5.x theme★★ by Jeffrey2000

UPDATED at 19-9-2010 22:45:
Coming up next.... a theme inspired by Apple's ipad theme... here's a picture in advance how it's gonna be...

Remember this is NOT a HTC sense theme, I just happen to have this installed already and like it together with my windows mobile theme!!!
If you want it like this you can better install NRG's 6.5.3/Dinik (in my case omnia 2/i8000) rom and apply my theme after, you can have this views via Cookie's home editor / edit home layout and drag&drop the interface as how you want it to be.

DON't FORGET TO PUT THIS THEME AS DEFAULT or nothing will change :p

Drop a few lines if you like it (or not) :p

+ this theme includes an Apple styled on/off switch!! :)

UPDATED at 20/09/2010 00:19:
And here's the cab file for now...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED at 21-9-2010 23:16:
Upped the same theme but now with blue buttons, theme can be d/l here
screen10e.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED at 02-10-2010 21:00:
Made some adjustments to the theme like the buttons and some other things:
screen11a.png

v1.1 includes:
- new improved buttons
- new improved scrollbar
- new improved selection bar
- new improved messagebox title
- new improved shelf/icon dock

version 1.1 can be downloaded here
------------------------------------------------------
Just uploaded v1.2, changes:
-fixed the button color + shadow
-fixed the softkeybar messagebox (toast)
-fixed the shelf/dock (softkeybar)
-fixed the radio buttons

So just to be clear, please read this clear!:
This is NOT a Sense, Manila, Titanium or CHT theme which I made that's all Dinik's work. I've made the Windows Mobile theme... like the scrollbar, softkey buttons, pushbuttons, taskbar, softkeybar, checkboxes, radiobuttons, comboboxes, selections etc. all within Windows and ofcourse the portrait/landscape background so you don't need anything else in fact.

Last edited:

jeffrey2000

Oct 28, 2006
Looks great;) very well done, I'll have to try it out with my shelf sense theme;)
Tnx for ur reply, make a screenshot and post it here when ur done :p

But you unfortunately know else reacted till now... ppl what do you think about it? hate it... luv it? any bugs or request maybe? Any reaction at all would be nice!

chizzwhizz

Nov 22, 2009
Based on the pics, it looks great. I'm gonna flash the nrg dinik rom to see if I can have the full effect. Good job!

Edit: Can you share that wallpaper you have in your screenshots?

Last edited:

jeffrey2000

Oct 28, 2006
Well I used the Energy rom he posted for Omnia 2 (i8000) so make sure you use a rom that's compatible with ur phone :)

xiangxiang

Sep 13, 2010
Hi, this theme looks great!! I wanna to install it to my HTC mega, is that applicable?
sorry for my ignorance as I'm a newbie... thanks a lot for ur reply :)

jeffrey2000

Oct 28, 2006
The theme will work on any WVGA (wm6.5+) device, I made in fact for 6.5.x but heard it works for 6.5 aswell.

stirkac

Dec 16, 2008
the Internet
AWESOME! i like what you did with those "settings" menus
next i'd try to change top&bottom curtain with only pure black, highlight color to light blue(via registry) and ok/windows+softkeys to something else than green(kills the looks, substitute with http://www.growlforwindows.com/gfw/images/forwarding/toprowl_confirm.png maybe?

otherwise great job ;)

ps done softkeys for you as example, but i'm shure you can do better. i'd repack cab myself but i respect your work ;)

Attachments

• softkeys.png
    softkeys.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 136

jeffrey2000

Oct 28, 2006
AWESOME! i like what you did with those "settings" menus
next i'd try to change top&bottom curtain with only pure black, highlight color to light blue(via registry) and ok/windows+softkeys to something else than green(kills the looks, substitute with http://www.growlforwindows.com/gfw/images/forwarding/toprowl_confirm.png maybe?

otherwise great job ;)

ps done softkeys for you as example, but i'm shure you can do better. i'd repack cab myself but i respect your work ;)

You might be right blue seems better, how about this?
index.php

Last edited:
S

SPIDER3220

After theme installation it is not started HTC Sense + CHT 1.8.5 :(

jeffrey2000

Oct 28, 2006
No cz you still have to put this theme as default... and like I said it's NOT a HTC sense theme I made... it's a Windows Mobile theme.

Last edited:

jeffrey2000

Oct 28, 2006
You mean this one? Well yeah it has some blue in it aswell but this time I copied apple's blue instead of the Windows blue. Don't blame me but microsoft for copying the blue hehe.

index.php
index.php

Last edited:

LeTo08

Sep 2, 2008
Paris
WM7 theme

You mean this one? Well yeah it has some blue in it aswell but this time I copied apple's blue instead of the Windows blue. Don't blame me but microsoft for copying the blue hehe.

index.php

Hi jeffrey2000. Thank you so much for your theme, work perfect.
Also i just see you screen with blue "WM7" theme (in the quote), is it possible to have it please?

EDIT= Found it at modaco but for WQVGA.
Do you plan it for WVGA plz?

Last edited:

jerrya

Oct 20, 2009
Maple Valley
Not Understanding

So this really looks promising, something fresh. But I don't quiet understand your discription.

You say this is a windows mobile theme, and that I need NRG 6.5.3 Dinik ROM installed?

I am running a WVGA Imagio with NRG Sense 2012 modded with Cookies 1.8.5.1 and operating with WM6.5.

So if I install the cab, will it work on my system and ROM, or do I need to flash to a different ROM?

OR, since this isn't a sense theme, do I just run it with Sense turned off, and pick it in the Home Items screen?