[Bootanimation] :::Collection:::

Search This thread

darkfalcon59

May 17, 2012
oh ok thak you very much for the info yust wondering do you know how to do that have a tutorial or something will appreciated

TheEyes

Aug 20, 2011
Hey, do you still have the audio for the Iron Man animation? It's giving me a broken Dropbox link.

TheEyes

Aug 20, 2011
Sweet, thanks!

Oh, and how do you change the splash screen? Maybe my Google-fu is just weak tonight, but I'm not finding a tutorial on how to do that.

TheEyes

Aug 20, 2011
Yeah, that's the problem: I'm trying to find something that runs in Linux. Oh well; I'll keep looking, thanks!

eioous

Oct 8, 2010
Fort Worth
tweetscene.wordpress.com
Something that I thought looked cool

3D Nebula
nebula.gif

Reactions: Y2Ne1

NeuroticallyYou

May 19, 2010
Sacramento CA
Moto Z3 Play
i made one based on the Fujitsu Arrows brand, the whole thing was done using photoshop it was a PITA specially having to manually animate and make sure the movements match, somebody recommended me adobe after effects but that program is really expensive. anyway the preview is on my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLGcc-SG_wY

and download from here -> LINK , you guys feel free to modify it for our device

Last edited:

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
If there is something in particular that you want I can try it, can't make any promises though.

Sent from my Amaze using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for helping anyways like you did last time THIS is the original one i was trying to make boot using the programs you told me about ^_^ but i can't for the life off me get it :crying:

P.s i'll donate to you for your hard work as i don't have time with music family work friends just no time to sit and mod :crying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igjHEPm95YY <<<< please make a boot for that it's 45sec perfect for the bootup ^_^

eioous

Oct 8, 2010
Fort Worth
tweetscene.wordpress.com
Thank you for helping anyways like you did last time THIS is the original one i was trying to make boot using the programs you told me about ^_^ but i can't for the life off me get it :crying:

P.s i'll donate to you for your hard work as i don't have time with music family work friends just no time to sit and mod :crying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igjHEPm95YY <<<< please make a boot for that it's 45sec perfect for the bootup ^_^

Here ya go. Try this. :cool: It's in landscape for the full effect.

bootanimation.zip

android_audio.mp3

Last edited:

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
Here ya go. Try this. :cool: It's in landscape for the full effect.

bootanimation.zip

android_audio.mp3

I LOVE YOU TAke it how you want it hahahahahaha but no homo really bro your a life saver i get shivers still buuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr ^_^ but its like 5 sec off =( but still great wooohoooo THANK YOU

p.s i hate you for not having a donation button :crying: please put one so i can pay you PLEASE ^_^

i might have a few more request ^_^

Reactions: eioous

eioous

Oct 8, 2010
Fort Worth
tweetscene.wordpress.com
I LOVE YOU TAke it how you want it hahahahahaha but no homo really bro your a life saver i get shivers still buuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr ^_^ but its like 5 sec off =( but still great wooohoooo THANK YOU

p.s i hate you for not having a donation button :crying: please put one so i can pay you PLEASE ^_^

If you insist, ill add one later. :sly:

Sent from my Amaze using Tapatalk 2

eioous

Oct 8, 2010
Fort Worth
tweetscene.wordpress.com

what do you mean it's 5 sec off? Like total time or is the audio off some? I can try to fix it or if its fine to you, thats cool too. :cool:

Last edited:

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
what do you mean it's 5 sec off? Like total time or is the audio off some? I can try to fix it or if its fine to you, thats cool too. :cool:

ya like the total time it off by 5 sec audio is perfect if you seep up audio it sound funny i know cause i tried using program ... if you can fix if it's not a bother then PLEASE DO SO :highfive: cause now a few friends like OMFG give me your boot hahaha i'm like xda user eioous look him up & his threads ^_^ thanks again n ya please i like to donate for your work ^_^

Top Liked Posts