[MZ600][MZ602][MZ604] Official Android 4.1.1 OTA Update Thread

Search This thread

JoTeC

Apr 15, 2011
Huntersville, NC
It's a mystery. Could be servers are busy I guess. Or just that it is only servicing particular range of android ids?

I guess only google know.
As mentioned above too its happened to me before wher you try for hours. Go out and it then says update is available on its own

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium
I was thinking a MAC ID range. First I thought maybe those that did have success were somehow registered with MFN but looking at the low post count from those users, I doubt they were registered. Anyway, I'm tired of hitting that check update button. I'm off to Indianapolis in an hour so I'll try it there...

treyatl2006

Oct 8, 2009
Finally got the new update after clearing Google service framework and pressing update at least 50 times... lol typing on this forums is much improved!

The_other_ray

Sep 7, 2010
Just got mine after clearing out my Google framework one time. Boy that was easy.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

The_other_ray

Sep 7, 2010
Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343345275614.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343345275614.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 221

geetarman

Jul 21, 2009
I have been clearing the google framework to try and get the JB update notstop last night and today and nothing.

It may just be a fluke but i just got the update. I did a factory reset, then the tablet automatically checked for an update and said it was up to date. Then i cleared the frame work and manually chose to check for updates and BAM - got the update.

I'm in the US. (mississippi to be exact) and I am not part of the soak test.

Hopefully this will work for some others.

Reactions: Winesnob

jonmanson

Feb 8, 2011
SanAntonio,TX
I have been clearing the google framework to try and get the JB update notstop last night and today and nothing.

It may just be a fluke but i just got the update. I did a factory reset, then the tablet automatically checked for an update and said it was up to date. Then i cleared the frame work and manually chose to check for updates and BAM - got the update.

Same for me, I did a factory reset then got the bean update.

Winesnob

May 20, 2012
Lorton, VA

Total success. After reset, I had to clear the framework twice, and the update popped. :victory:

lcmarino

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal
Stuck on Boot Animation after JB OTA

SO finally received my OTA notification ..downloaded and hit the Install and restart button and WTF Im now stuck on the boot animation screen .
Iv reset the Xoom several times and nothing seems to work I even let it go for over 15min on the boot animation and its still going

Any suggestions/advise on what I should do ?? Im really bummed out and really at a lost here.

JoTeC

Apr 15, 2011
Huntersville, NC
Cool beans! Go to settings, about tablet, tap repeatedly on the android version and a smiling red jelly bean appears. Tap and hold on the red jelly bean and it's a party!

a6895827-02a1-0361.jpg
a6895827-02bb-ffc4.jpg

Sent from my Xoom using xda app-developers app

Reactions: RacerX780

chrisjcks

Sep 26, 2010
Bolton
I've received the official OTA to Jelly Bean too.

Woop woop :)

5202833d-05ac-4cf9.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

dstreng

May 24, 2012
Does anyone know why the kernel version is still the same as ICS and also why the boot animation is the same?

Top Liked Posts