Galaxy Note II - India

Search This thread

seltaeb

Oct 8, 2010
Mumbai
@seltaeb I just went to Samsung service centre and came they r telling me it's normal after I shouted at them ki its not a normal feature to open app without even touching it.... Can u pls check by keeping the airview activated and hovering over the apps that it's opening or not... They have told me they will check with their office and confirm it to me whether it's normal or not and will call me by tomm evening

I tried it, apps dont open by hovering over them. What is probably happening is that the tip of your s pen is permanently depressed. If thats the case you should be able to just pull it down a bit.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

sumeshd

Nov 5, 2010
Mumbai
People just thrash @Samsung_India on their Twitter..tell them they are being mean by not providing stock of #Galaxynote2 to dealers for getting more money..
I have sent them many tweets and request u all to do the same please..dnt forget to mention #note2 or #GALAXYnote2 in ur tweets..
Also do the same on Samsung mobile India page on fb..
Plz..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

streetcrazy

Dec 17, 2011
Chennai
Hey guys I wanted to pre-order the note 2 but it only comes in 16 GB. Any idea if samsung will bring out a 32 and 64 GB ?? I am talking about the internal alone. Not expandable. Also please don't ask why this and why that. If you have any news about the 32 and 64 GB please respond.

Reactions: snakkarike

chaitanya87

Jul 14, 2011
Hyderabad
I got it on 7-Oct, I paid 38890 at Reliance Digital, Kukatpally showroom, Hyderabad. I am sure you can get it for further less; my friend seems got one from Bangalore at 37900 on same day.
Below are some good deals.

There's a shop opposite ctc in park lane road. Name was scorpion customs. He will give a good price less than 38k.

Also there is a samsung store on the begumpet road he said 38.5 k for cash or 39k for citibank credit card emi for 6 months no more interest.

Another deal was for 37k at the hdfcsmartbuy.com .

Infibeam.comPrice: 37.9K (Coupon code: GREEN2012). Additional 5% off if you ship back anything old. Bringing price to 35.9

sweet_ashu2001

Jun 1, 2008
Pune
I want to purchase note 2......should I wait for lte version......I am confused....anybody knows is the lye version coming to India or not

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

chaitanya87

Jul 14, 2011
Hyderabad
I want to purchase note 2......should I wait for lte version......I am confused....anybody knows is the lye version coming to India or not

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It'll take a year or more for lte. Also the so called lte launched by airtel is not the exact speed according to the definition. So you can buy note 3 or s4 at that time. Right now 3g is sufficient for everyone I guess. That's my opinion. :)

Reactions: iampunX

sweet_ashu2001

Jun 1, 2008
Pune
It'll take a year or more for lte. Also the so called lte launched by airtel is not the exact speed according to the definition. So you can buy note 3 or s4 at that time. Right now 3g is sufficient for everyone I guess. That's my opinion. :)

thanks for the reply...i am also thinking on the same line...going to purchase tomorrow:D

rana_kirti

Aug 19, 2012
guys have you been able to find a screen/scratch guard for the Note 2 in delhi as yet ? i have not bought my note 2 because of this reason....

chaitanya87

Jul 14, 2011
Hyderabad
You didn't get screen sensitivity compromise by using protector? It should less responsive, and can't enjoy beautiful screen.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

I agree with doc. I had used s2 for nearly 14 months and no scratches at all. Then I understood you need a screen guard only if you work in beach or come regularly in contact with sand.

Top Liked Posts