Zoe Highlights Question

Search This thread

VinceThePrince

May 3, 2010
Are the generated Zoe Highlight videos still rougly ~30 seconds like on the M7? I was hoping they would remove this time limit for the M8 because often times I had well over 200 shots in one event day and so a lot of things weren't included in the highlight film. Also would make sense since they're letting us add our own music now and re-arrange the pics/video clips too. Thanks in advance for your reply!

Torob

Jun 2, 2009
Are the generated Zoe Highlight videos still rougly ~30 seconds like on the M7? I was hoping they would remove this time limit for the M8 because often times I had well over 200 shots in one event day and so a lot of things weren't included in the highlight film. Also would make sense since they're letting us add our own music now and re-arrange the pics/video clips too. Thanks in advance for your reply!

This is a BIG issue for me.
On the M7, you used to be able to set your own music, and increase the time of the music which would allow you to bypass the 30 second limit. You could have Zoe Highlights for as long as you want (even though the images/clips would loop).

Also there was no LIMITATION on the number of clips you used to have.

M8 zoe has a limit of 16 clips!

Does anyone know how to remove this? How can we increase the number of clips to use.

My zoe doesn't even work properly on Android HD 22, but that's rom related. The limitation is for the new HTC M8 in general.