Trouble wiht Media utilites on Galaxy Note 3

Search This thread

fbike

Dec 22, 2007
Hi

I'm a newbee with Zooper widget, and I purchase the pro version on market, and download Media Utilities.

As chown on many examples I have configured correctly Media Utilites according (make cover available, size 400, and app integration with zooper)

I have tried to make my own player, but when I put the code #TMU_COVERART#, I have alweas '---' meaning no cover available, It's the same case for the title aof the song....

I take some Template and it's the same problem.

Anyone as an idea ?

thanks

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 9005 STOCK Firmware XEF

AP N9005XXUDMK2
CP N9005XXUDMJ7
CSC N9005OXXDMK3

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
Hi

I'm a newbee with Zooper widget, and I purchase the pro version on market, and download Media Utilities.

As chown on many examples I have configured correctly Media Utilites according (make cover available, size 400, and app integration with zooper)

I have tried to make my own player, but when I put the code #TMU_COVERART#, I have alweas '---' meaning no cover available, It's the same case for the title aof the song....

I take some Template and it's the same problem.

Anyone as an idea ?

thanks

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 9005 STOCK Firmware XEF

AP N9005XXUDMK2
CP N9005XXUDMJ7
CSC N9005OXXDMK3

Did you try it with different music player? In general a good test is Google Play Music. If it works with that and doesn't work with others its not a problem with MU.

fbike

Dec 22, 2007
Yes !!!! You're great :D

Ok with Google play music but not with Samsung MP3 player !

Application "Musique" (french rom) seems to be buggy with MU...

Maybe someone get this trouble!

Thanks