espionage724

Feb 8, 2010
wiki.realmofespionage.xyz
OnePlus 6
Last edited:

Sartanus

Nov 16, 2012
Charlottetown
Yeah, FPS drops off when I crank 50 -> 100% resolution with max settings.

I found somewhere around 75% was the threshold I noticed when performance drop that I found distasteful, I suspect this threshold would vary by person depending on their own personal tolerance/perception.

jarjar124

Apr 28, 2012
Brooklyn
OP - Add this link into the post
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgDgHmCGZo8YdHh1WWhWWTd4UUJ4NmZBSUZzSkVqRkE

It's a Google Drive spreadsheet of all the apps and links which are compatible

Will be much easier for people just to update this than to keep updating the thread

got it :)

oh yeah....ITS BLACK FRIDAY!! WHICH MEANS "BIG" SALES! Google Play is having a sale as well so go and check this list out http://www.androidcentral.com/black-friday-android-app-sale-round-updating

Orbiting234

Sep 16, 2010
Grabbed the apks for Dead Space and Mass Effect Infiltrator from one of my other devices since they are "not compatible" directly from the store on the Nexus 10. Happy to report the latest versions for both actually play just fine despite this. MEI gets stuck on a screen on exit but home button can get you away from that.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

Lumsdoni

Nov 20, 2007
Hitchin, UK
Has anyone managed to get Gameloft games working on multi User. I can only successfully download a game on the main account. If I then try to install it on a different user, the game will crash or go into continual boot loops with the gameloft logo.

Trying to have seperate user account just for games and it's proving really difficult. Wonder if it's just due to complicated nature of gameloft games

MoInSTL

Sep 17, 2012
St. Louis
Has anyone tried running a game with the force 4x MSAA on? (Multi sample anti-aliasing).

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

nagle3092

Feb 7, 2010
'Merica
So far I tested
machinarium (runs so slow its unplayable, this is the tablet version from humble bundle)
SB swords and sorcery (runs great)
swords and soldiers HD (runs great)
Minecraft (laggy on fancy)
World of goo (runs great)
Delver (runs great)
My little hero (runs great)
Chuchu rocket (runs great)
Eufloria HD (runs great)
Gunman clive (slow on high graphics, great on medium)
Samurai 2 (runs great)
Oscura (runs great)
Spiderman (crashes after intro)
I'll add more in a bit.

espionage724

Feb 8, 2010
wiki.realmofespionage.xyz
OnePlus 6
Anyone play Ingress? I noticed it has a flickering issue on startup (if you have epilepsy, I imagine it would be a big issue), but the game itself works fine afterwards. Also if you lock it to Landscape via Rotation Locker, the flickering is gone, and it actually looks kind of better (by default, it switches you to Portrait).

Last edited:

punzada

Feb 4, 2008
I don't know why it seems like I'm the only one but I get definite frame loss when around more then two cars on the screen in need for speed most wanted. It's not unplayable but it's definitely not ideal or any good showcase piece for the n10.

ock

Mar 9, 2010
I don't know why it seems like I'm the only one but I get definite frame loss when around more then two cars on the screen in need for speed most wanted. It's not unplayable but it's definitely not ideal or any good showcase piece for the n10.

The "road block" issue? Seems to occur on many other devices too

yumcax

Aug 29, 2010
Seattle
Seems to work fine for me. I was even playing with 4x MSAA no issues.

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
This looks promising guys. I got a good deal on a Asus 700 with dock but lack of game support and low frame rate on side loaded games have me thinking I should switch to nexus 10.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To anyone who doubts any lag issues, try this race out specifically:
    1Egmq

I played that race and many others for an hour and a half straight last night with no lag :)

Set your min CPU speed to 300MHz
    Max CPU to 1.1GHz
    Governor to PegasusQ or Interactive
    scheduler to noop
    undervolt to whatever your known good levels are

This should stop all throttling in gaming.
    In case anyone is interested, Need for Speed Most Wanted is 99 cents.
    My N10 doesn't run as hot either.

BTW: if it has not been mentioned, Nova 3 is on sale for .99 cents!
    Anyone with throttling issues, I might recommend checking out franco.Kernel:

r2:
    * Merge over 60 patches from Google android-3.4/exynos branch which include mostly improvements on the GPU and graphics memory allocator drivers, amongst other things
    * Add toggle to enable/disable fsync
    * Fixed thermal driver to do its job properly: one throttle to 1000MHz and another throttle to 700MHz, if it gets even warmer. Also get rid of memory throttling, seems kinda absurd to me. This should get rid of lagging while abusing your device
    I killed my Live Wallpaper and Wifi and the lag is at minimum.