Poweramp hiccups when screen is off

Search This thread

JezzeB

Apr 17, 2008
zaanstad
Please help! I use poweramp 4 a month or 2 and I the music have hiccups when screen is off very rarely.

I defragged my sd card and cleaned it and got more than enough free space left.

I set buffer to the max 750+ or something and even tried the option that if screen is off the music stops.

I use Ditto v5 rom.

Have anyone had the same and found a solution for this?

I used to use player pro and never had this problem.

The reason I tried poweramp is because of the looks.

Please if someone have a solution you'll be very welcome!:thumbup::D

Ditto v5 baby!

sisqoboy

Apr 28, 2012
The problem is just started for me as well.
And all the m4a file stop if I don't start from the beginning...
Really weird......

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

jimz360

Aug 4, 2010
London
Also having same problem, upgraded recently from stock jellybean to Ditto v5.2 on my galaxy note 2. Read somewhere that someone solved by replacing pegasusq cpu governor with ondemand governor but don't really want to do that. Also read it maybe problem with latest kitkat OS or drivers/api.
Ima keep reading and playing anyways see what i can find out.

JezzeB

Apr 17, 2008
zaanstad
I use agni kernel now and I have no problems any more! Pegasus governor or something like that

Ditto v5 baby!

Reactions: jimz360

absinthesummer

Account currently disabled
May 16, 2012
Usa
meettomy.site
I use agni kernel now and I have no problems any more! Pegasus governor or something like that

Ditto v5 baby!

Yes, Agni kernel is the answer. Anytime you have issues like that though, search the rom thread. This is a known issue on stock kernel, and there are further instructions on how to fix/avoid the problem. And I'm not sure if you know or not, but DN3 version 5.5 is out now- they just put out an update ;)

Reactions: jimz360

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ditto v5 baby!

Ditto v5 baby!

Yes, Agni kernel is the answer. Anytime you have issues like that though, search the rom thread. This is a known issue on stock kernel, and there are further instructions on how to fix/avoid the problem. And I'm not sure if you know or not, but DN3 version 5.5 is out now- they just put out an update ;)