Madden 12 won't download extra 300mb on htc one x

Search This thread

amyrick1990

Jun 5, 2010
How to fix this problem is there a site to download data for madden 12 for att HTC one x ??
I already tried google but I didn't find it

yobbei

Feb 26, 2008
Toronto
Maybe you don't have enough space on your device? Or you picked download using WiFi only?

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

PurpleFries

Jul 18, 2009
Toronto
Just find a warez site with the application on it. They tend to have the data as a downloadable file and will tell you where to put it.

Sent from my One XL

r3ferrei

Sep 15, 2008
Toronto
Doesn't work with my 7 either. EA has been pretty bad with this. I still can't download most wanted data pack. Yet other EA games work perfectly fine like mass effect and FIFA.

Just find it on sharing sites. What choice do you have? Ask EA for technical support? :D

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

thejosh86

Sep 2, 2010
Sydney
Was finally able to download the data for Madden earlier today - only been waiting around 5 days or since I purchased it... Lol

shawn1224

Feb 2, 2010
Only way I was able to get it working on both my Honeycomb tablet and HOX was to download the extra file to my Inspire, running Gingerbread, and then transfer the file over to my other devices. I had that issue with several of the games from EA.

Thanks for that. I have an Inspire sitting in the closet as we speak. I bought Madden during the .25 cent sale weekend and haven't been able to play it since.

joshua54

Aug 2, 2010
asheville, N.C.
He'll I'm running viper and it says it's not compatible with my device?? I could never get it to download extra file before bit it would at least download the game itself lol any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only way I was able to get it working on both my Honeycomb tablet and HOX was to download the extra file to my Inspire, running Gingerbread, and then transfer the file over to my other devices. I had that issue with several of the games from EA.