[THEMES][03.25.2014] - TWRP for DNA! [1080x1920]

Search This thread

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
Hello everyone
I need original theme ui.zip or original ui.xml of TWRP 2.8.0.2 for HTC One [1080x1920]

thanks in advance :good:

I don't have the device on me right now but if you can or anyone ...you can pull the files you need like this:

boot into recovery
hook phone to pc via usb
use adb commands to do the following:

Code:
adb pull /res/images
adb pull /res/fonts
adb pull /res/ui.xml

Reactions: pondikos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Devices: HTC Droid DNA (also other 1080x1920 devices)
    Resolution: 1080x1920

**Screenshots are quickly made with Photoshop. Icons may not be quite actual size, but close enough

:good:Thanks to Dees_Troy for this awesome recovery and instructing me on packaging a theme for us to use

Instructions

1. download your choice of theme
    2. create a theme folder on your sdcard. this is what you should have....... /sdcard/TWRP/theme
    3. rename the download to ui.zip and place it into the theme folder on your sdcard........ /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip
    4. reboot to recovery
    5. enjoy :D

Themes
    TWRP Reloaded

rSFjV675
    Nb6yJzsy
    vfT3kZJn
    AZ9mMHY2
    lhWYerTd

Changelog

• 03.25.2014 - Added Carbon Series. Updated TWRP Reloaded Series ONLY to v.2.7.0.0
    • 08.30.2013 - WIP Green ReVamped Theme
    • 08.29.2013 - Themes work with TWRP v2.6.0.0
    • 04.14.2013 - Re-themed all themes to fully support TWRP 2.5.0.0 (OTG support, screen settings, etc)
    • 04.11.2013 - Added missing OTG support, updated default TWRP themes, and a little re-sizing for the Reloaded Series
    • 04.10.2013 - Updated all themes to be compatible with TWRP 2.5.0.0
    • 03.11.2013 - Fixed hotboot issue when "swiping to confirm" Updated Steel Series, and Beats Series to v2.0
    • 12.20.2012 - Initial Release

Downloads

all themes will work with 2.7.0.0 HOWEVER the carbon and twrp reloaded series are fully compatible with 2.7.0.0

FAQs

• After installing TWRP v2.4.2.0 my theme hotboots back to recovery when I "swipe to confirm"
    Some themes have been known to cause a hotboot in recovery when you "swipe to confirm". If this happens, the fix is to reload the theme. Advanced > Reload Theme

This issue has been resolved. Apparently, due to the theming of the slider itself (not sure if its a size limit or dimension limit) this was the cause of the hotboot error.

• Will these themes work on other devices?
    As long as your device supports the same resolution these themes are in, they should work. The s4 has been confirmed as well as the butterfly and other 1080x1920 devices.
    [WIP] - Steel Red v1.0

I have been working on this theme for a little while. I have been busy with new projects at work, so it my be some time before I am complete with it, but thought I would share a little preview of what may come...

Let me know what you think. Thanks
    Steel Beats v1.0

New theme is fully functional :)

Instructions

1. download theme
    2. create a theme folder on your sdcard. this is what you should have....... /sdcard/TWRP/theme
    3. rename the download to ui.zip and place it into the theme folder on your sdcard........ /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip
    4. reboot to recovery

Steel Beats: download here

*didn't have too much time to make a good preview, but here is a little shot.
    Now available for download!

Instructions

1. download your choice of theme
    4. reboot to recovery

Downloads

Default TWRP - download here
    Hows this looking?

HR6xdiYB