[ROM][WWE][4/04/09][Mystic Series 6.5 21198][GSM] Beta Release[CLOSED]

Search This thread

jug6ernaut

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
I agree 100% this is pretty close to flawless. the 6.5 UI is very smooth and memery and ram looking great. Job well done.

Thanks! Ive spent many hours working on this & am glad people generally like it :).

I am running a new update built with the new 21195 build. So fare i cant really tell any major differences. 1 HUGE difference for me is that exchange is working(kind of). I will post it when it is confirmed the timebomb is gone. I wanna fix issues with it but no1 is posting any :(.

kobbe

Dec 10, 2005
Hi, This rom is very good, but the album searcher still dosen't work. Did you add it in? I download this rom form mirror 1

davezaff

Aug 11, 2008
Outside Philly
Thanks! Ive spent many hours working on this & am glad people generally like it :).

I am running a new update built with the new 21195 build. So fare i cant really tell any major differences. 1 HUGE difference for me is that exchange is working(kind of). I will post it when it is confirmed the timebomb is gone. I wanna fix issues with it but no1 is posting any :(.

Issues
- MSN widgets have white menu bar at bottom but works if you end task and go back in.(same issue in MSN money)
- TF3d crashes when to touch tab in call history.
-I would mind A LITE version without TF3D....I love the windows UI very smooth.
- No Bugs really in Window just in TF3D.
-Maybe Iris instead of Opera?...just a suggestion.

But overall a great rom...hope some of this is helpful. Thanks
_

mddjr01

Jan 9, 2009
Sacramento
Having a lot of fun with the build, the only issues I have have been related to manila issues. (XBox has issued updates if you haven't seen them already and showaco has a nice 4 row hex start menu) I will have time tomorrow to play around with it some more and update. Thanks for your hard work and look forward to any updates.

jug6ernaut

Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
Having a lot of fun with the build, the only issues I have have been related to manila issues. (XBox has issued updates if you haven't seen them already and showaco has a nice 4 row hex start menu) I will have time tomorrow to play around with it some more and update. Thanks for your hard work and look forward to any updates.

Issues
- MSN widgets have white menu bar at bottom but works if you end task and go back in.(same issue in MSN money)
- TF3d crashes when to touch tab in call history.
-I would mind A LITE version without TF3D....I love the windows UI very smooth.
- No Bugs really in Window just in TF3D.
-Maybe Iris instead of Opera?...just a suggestion.

But overall a great rom...hope some of this is helpful. Thanks
_

yea nothin i can do about that lol, had that issue for quite a few builds now.

Lite Version you say? not a problem could do this very easily

Iris: i thought of this to! already added to the build im testing now, with an Opera Cab provided to thos who still prefer it.

Hi, This rom is very good, but the album searcher still dosen't work. Did you add it in? I download this rom form mirror 1

yes i didnt add it to that version on purpose..(wanted to see if the tf3d2 package had it...stupid me...)

It has already been added back and working :)

on a side note i have decided on a Series Wallpaper which one does every one like?

Personally i like the first one best(by far actually), third one second best, and second one last...looks...idk...dont like it :p lol.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 49
  • ScreenShot2.Jpeg
    ScreenShot2.Jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 22
  • ScreenShot3.Jpeg
    ScreenShot3.Jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 29

davezaff

Aug 11, 2008
Outside Philly

Iris: i thought of this to! already added to the build im testing now, with an Opera Cab provided to thos who still prefer it.

Very Cool, I will look for the lite version....Thanks, You will have some coffee on me. :D

mddjr01

Jan 9, 2009
Sacramento

yes i didnt add it to that version on purpose..(wanted to see if the tf3d2 package had it...stupid me...)

on a side note i have decided on a Series Wallpaper which one does every one like?

Personally i like the first one best(by far actually), third one second best, and second one last...looks...idk...dont like it :p lol.

I like the first one. Are you going with Fuzberry theme next (Looks like it in your wallpaper pics, I like Showaco's a little better but Matt's internet works)?

jug6ernaut

Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx

Very Cool, I will look for the lite version....Thanks, You will have some coffee on me. :D

Ty my friend :), i gotta go to sleep now... & got a big mid term test 2morrow. But i should be able to get the lite version uploaded around 1230pm(noon) CST 2morrow.

jug6ernaut

Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
I like the first one. Are you going with Fuzberry theme next (Looks like it in your wallpaper pics, I like Showaco's a little better but Matt's internet works)?

To be honest im not sure yet...I am go from Showaco's to Fuzberry to Giannis86 Black theme. Not really sure which one i like best yet. No not for me it does not, i do not have Opera installed...which it may be linked to..i will test 2morrow.

kobbe

Dec 10, 2005

hello, but when i use the tab of photo & video. It sad" The file 'AlbumSearcher' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted cetificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." How should I solve this problem?

jug6ernaut

Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
hello, but when i use the tab of photo & video. It sad" The file 'AlbumSearcher' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted cetificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." How should I solve this problem?

downloading and installing this http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/get-htc-album.html

might fix the issue if not ill release an update soon that has it fixed.

12aon

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 24, 2008
To be honest im not sure yet...I am go from Showaco's to Fuzberry to Giannis86 Black theme. Not really sure which one i like best yet. No not for me it does not, i do not have Opera installed...which it may be linked to..i will test 2morrow.

I think I will try your ROM when you finish it but if its not asking to much could you install whatever theme you choose as a cab so that I can uninstall. The prob with showaco's theme (respect!) is that it's has some deep changes to the TF3D which trouble me (sorry showaco, it's me it's not you:)) when I want to edit it (TP2 port). I don't think gianis has those changes). I understand it if you don't want to, it's your rom and are very free to ignore me. I'm now on xeck29x's tp2 wm6.5 rom and was curious how your rom would treat me, thanks either way, 12

jug6ernaut

Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
I think I will try your ROM when you finish it but if its not asking to much could you install whatever theme you choose as a cab so that I can uninstall. The prob with showaco's theme (respect!) is that it's has some deep changes to the TF3D which trouble me (sorry showaco, it's me it's not you:)) when I want to edit it (TP2 port). I don't think gianis has those changes). I understand it if you don't want to, it's your rom and are very free to ignore me. I'm now on xeck29x's tp2 wm6.5 rom and was curious how your rom would treat me, thanks either way, 12

i already do this for that exact reason :) (well to be uninstallable reason, i didnt know about the other reason you mentioned :p )

Last edited:

kobbe

Dec 10, 2005

Luka92

Jan 27, 2009
Novi Sad
When I push button for standby and then push it to turn it on the backlight is very low even if I had put it on max? fix?

mddjr01

Jan 9, 2009
Sacramento
Just curious - is your next release going to use build 21198 or 21195, any timeframe? (not trying to be pushie just bored and anxious to try new one out) Thanks

jug6ernaut

Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
new build came out today 21198, waiting for release then i will start customizing it. I made a pretty huge breakthrough(for myself at least) when it comes to cleaning up the start menu.

I hope to release a TF3D2 & a lite version later on tonight after i get time to mess around with it :). I gotta right some script for it...& gotta find some registry keys, it will take some time...But ital be worth it :D