Search This thread

deathnotice01

Feb 19, 2012
Cebu
no offense mate, but this is ot. :) i admit things are done here..err..differently, but we usually don't take it personally. and iirc, the person who "attacked" you really is a good guy and didn't really want to offend you personally. try checking the thread a bit. if you like it, you're certainly welcome to join. if not, well, it's no problem. :)

we just joke around a bit. but we're all friends here. :beer::)

[cAs]

Y U NO BEING BEIBER? :(
sads i has

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Hey :) I'm working all day and tomorrow too. So I'm trying to pop in between tasks :D

multifapsking or procrasturbating?

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

I feel a rant brewing :p:D:thumbup:

"I don't care if you're the next Chainfire or just some random spammer. If you can't make 10 posts, you shouldn't be on XDA."

oh boy oh boy oh boy...

cascabel

May 27, 2012
a city in a galaxy far far away
Re: [ΧΔΑ Chi Delta Alpha Frat House] Prawns, Prawns Everywhere!

"I don't care if you're the next Chainfire or just some random spammer. If you can't make 10 posts, you shouldn't be on XDA."

i request that the url of the said rant-to-be be posted here. unless, of course, the rant takes place here.

@alan: for people in the same timezone, we sure find it hard to be online simultaneously. and BEIBER?? :eek::banghead::eek:

[cAs]

cascabel

May 27, 2012

i live in the night ya know,
it's my dayoff so i can't sleep well in the night

i know. no dayshift accounts there? my bro works the night shift too. doesn't know what to do with himself during the day. and it's really hot nowadays. he can't sleep well during the day. :(

[cAs]

deathnotice01

Feb 19, 2012
Cebu
i know. no dayshift accounts there? my bro works the night shift too. doesn't know what to do with himself during the day. and it's really hot nowadays. he can't sleep well during the day. :(

[cAs]

Australian accounts exists for dayshift but not in my center,
we handle more on telecommunications accounts,

what is your brother's account if you don't mind me asking?

cascabel

May 27, 2012

cool,
i always wanted to talk with brits all day :p

i'm hungry,
it's usually my lunch time now,
imma get me something to munch

lunch at 2am. what do you do on you days off? :eek:

[cAs]

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

U never knew i was a brit?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

cool. :) iirc juggles, kc, and tinky are in the UK too. never met one in person though.

[cAs]

deathnotice01

Feb 19, 2012
Cebu
lunch at 2am. what do you do on you days off? :eek:

[cAs]

XDA and hangout with my GF in the morning,
which reminds me,
after i'll eat i'll prolly hit the hay.

nighties peeps

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

U never knew i was a brit?

hi brit :D
i knew it's in yo profile

im such a twat

jugg1es

May 29, 2012

If you look at my first post on this forum the only reason I posted here in the first place was from my point of view someone was being a bully and was only pointing to that fact!
And instead of telling me nicely I was attacked and responded in kind.
I apologize for interrupting but from how I and others have been treated in this thread this will be my last time visiting besides real life is calling:p

don't be scared it's only a phone :)
ogd x d2g x2 gs3
old ladies :( ^

You wasn't attacked, it was pointed out that there was an ongoing joke and that if you had read any of the thread you would have realised this. You was then asked to join and continue posting. Your the one that got ansy over the whole affair, and stayed you wasn't anyone's *****muffin and wouldn't be back.

We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.
—Robert Wilensky

jugg1es

May 29, 2012

Haven't seen one of those in a while:cool:

We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.
—Robert Wilensky

S

-Scratchy-

Galaxy y ot being cleaned cauze of todays fiasco!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Chris y u thank mods post to lock thread for cleaning. He may never open it again! Who will find out what will happen next to avijit.

Top Liked Posts