[Q] Urgent! Nexus 7 error?

Search This thread

rootbeer2468

Mar 11, 2014
Okay. Noob to the whole rooting scene... I have a Nexus 7 2nd Gen with JB and I got the bootloader unlocked and super user is installed on my tablet. My problem is, When I tried to install CM, I'll get to the bootloader screen as he says and go to Recovery mode and select it. I get the unlocked symbol in the bottom but after it's done loading, He gets to the TEAM WIN recovery part and all I get is the Droid logo thats body is opened up with an X type deal. What did I do wrong? Am I missing something? Please be as noob detailed as possible... i'd really like to learn this stuff. Thanks!

khaytsus

Apr 8, 2008
Central Kentucky
Okay. Noob to the whole rooting scene... I have a Nexus 7 2nd Gen with JB and I got the bootloader unlocked and super user is installed on my tablet. My problem is, When I tried to install CM, I'll get to the bootloader screen as he says and go to Recovery mode and select it. I get the unlocked symbol in the bottom but after it's done loading, He gets to the TEAM WIN recovery part and all I get is the Droid logo thats body is opened up with an X type deal. What did I do wrong? Am I missing something? Please be as noob detailed as possible... i'd really like to learn this stuff. Thanks!

First off, if you have the 2013 model, you're in the wrong forum. Second, sounds like you don't have a custom recovery installed to me, unless it's REALLY showing "TEAM WIN" somewhere. The "Android guy opened up" sounds like standard recovery.

Something like this..
nlr5g2.jpg