[Q] Atrix hd mb886

Search This thread

Antrax57

Jan 6, 2012
NCG
HI i install the purexpeed rom the kitkat works fine but i cant use de gallery or camare say insert a sd card and i hased in but is not detectin the only thing work is the music so i want help with this problem thanks o and i tray other rooms but the same thing hapen i tray to the cm11

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
HI i install the purexpeed rom the kitkat works fine but i cant use de gallery or camare say insert a sd card and i hased in but is not detectin the only thing work is the music so i want help with this problem thanks o and i tray other rooms but the same thing hapen i tray to the cm11

did you read the entire thread before asking a question? b/c its telling you to do a clean install and if needed clear the data, and if that doesn't solve it, there's a fix thats posted in post 1 for that

also, what cwm version are you using?

TecknoFreak

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Not sure if it will help but as for recoveries I recommend philz advance recovery over cwm. Is more up to date and works better on kitkat roms somehow.

As for camera you can install a recovery flashable zip of a nexus 5 kitkat 4.4 camera and should show up for you.

Sent from my Atrix HD using ProBAM rom and XDA 4 Premium

Antrax57

Jan 6, 2012
NCG
Not sure if it will help but as for recoveries I recommend philz advance recovery over cwm. Is more up to date and works better on kitkat roms somehow.

As for camera you can install a recovery flashable zip of a nexus 5 kitkat 4.4 camera and should show up for you.

Sent from my Atrix HD using ProBAM rom and XDA 4 Premium

Ok because i have the cwm recovery v6.0.4.4 and i wipe the data/factory reset and wipe cache partition and install the rom but thats all that dont work o and the wifi that dont work on any rom and well i wanto to know if u can help me about that to and i have an other cuestion about unlocked phones