Battery drain

Search This thread

ANDROID-000

Oct 9, 2013
I experience battery drain in all rom, cm10.1, 10.2, cm11. 50% suddenly drop to 10% below. 100% battery but after reboot it drops to 80% below. Does any one experience this in any rom?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

D

Deleted member 5617821

I experience battery drain in all rom, cm10.1, 10.2, cm11. 50% suddenly drop to 10% below. 100% battery but after reboot it drops to 80% below. Does any one experience this in any rom?

Its only natural that your battery drains faster when using roms like cm10 and greater. You can get the best battery backup only when you use gingerbread based roms (with stock rom giving the maximum backup). However, user @Venomous Viper 119 has provided a detailed guide on how to improve the battery and performance of our ace. You can follow the instruction in it to increase the battery backup to a greater extend. Here is the link,

How to Improve battery life & performance of Samsung Galaxy Ace

Hope I helped :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ANDROID-000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5617821

Its only natural that your battery drains faster when using roms like cm10 and greater. You can get the best battery backup only when you use gingerbread based roms (with stock rom giving the maximum backup). However, user @Venomous Viper 119 has provided a detailed guide on how to improve the battery and performance of our ace. You can follow the instruction in it to increase the battery backup to a greater extend. Here is the link,

How to Improve battery life & performance of Samsung Galaxy Ace

Hope I helped :)