[q] htc desire hd [oxygen rom]

Search This thread

khan12343

Feb 26, 2014
new delhi
I have htc desire hd after soo many sleepless nights i was able to root it ;) and tried few roms (android revolution cm11 cm10.1 soo on) finally oxygen rom suits me . I want to know details about this kernel thing.Am attaching screenshot of my phone .What exactly this kernel is and which will be the best kernel for my phone ???
Before rooting my phone battery back up was 3hours max with using wifi or mobile data but after flashing this rom am getting around 6 to7 hours backup .
help me out whats best for my phone :):confused:

Attachments

• screenshot-1398420925281.png
    screenshot-1398420925281.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 91

Sodoturcu

Jan 16, 2014
I have htc desire hd after soo many sleepless nights i was able to root it ;) and tried few roms (android revolution cm11 cm10.1 soo on) finally oxygen rom suits me . I want to know details about this kernel thing.Am attaching screenshot of my phone .What exactly this kernel is and which will be the best kernel for my phone ???
Before rooting my phone battery back up was 3hours max with using wifi or mobile data but after flashing this rom am getting around 6 to7 hours backup .
help me out whats best for my phone :):confused:

You can try svhd rom new android(4.0.4)new kernel,new sense 4.1 and is better for battery life.

Reactions: khan12343

khan12343

Feb 26, 2014
new delhi
You can try svhd rom new android(4.0.4)new kernel,new sense 4.1 and is better for battery life.

Thanks but it says [[DISCONTINUED][10 Sep][4.0.4][Sense 4.1 Lite][OTA|HUB|EQS|v1.2.1 ModPack] SVHD v2.1.0
]

am downloading it anyway ...All i want a is bettery backup nothing else because my stock rom sucks big time only 2 to 3 hours battery backup . Oxygen is okay i can live with it .

Let see what this svhd rom got .. :)

Sodoturcu

Jan 16, 2014
Thanks but it says [[DISCONTINUED][10 Sep][4.0.4][Sense 4.1 Lite][OTA|HUB|EQS|v1.2.1 ModPack] SVHD v2.1.0
]

am downloading it anyway ...All i want a is bettery backup nothing else because my stock rom sucks big time only 2 to 3 hours battery backup . Oxygen is okay i can live with it .

Let see what this svhd rom got .. :)

Also you can try soul rom made from china http://www.mediafire.com/download/q23irfyz85c7pd7/Soul-DHD-4.0.4-sense4.1-Z74B.zip
but install i thing is in italian language is the last version of soul rom.

khan12343

Feb 26, 2014
new delhi

Sodoturcu

Jan 16, 2014
SVHD rom was cool i tried but after few hours facing phone hang problem it stuck suddenly then i have to pull out the battery

am download blackout rom ..

if u know any other good rom let me know
I can tell you who is better becouse is custom rom.
I try meny roms but for me soul rom is better,you can try z74 is the last version improve battery and kernel and is in english.You have link up.

khan12343

Feb 26, 2014
new delhi
I can tell you who is better becouse is custom rom.
I try meny roms but for me soul rom is better,you can try z74 is the last version improve battery and kernel and is in english.You have link up.

post me the link man i like sense roms i want svhd but i dont know whats wrong with that rom . i try to install blackout rom but that goes blackout after reboot ;) not able to install

khan12343

Feb 26, 2014
new delhi
downloading
hey am facing new problem when i was installing blackout rom after installation in says click finish to reboot i click it and screen goes black
and now am flashing svhd again am facing the same problem after installation screen goes black what to do ? **** mood pissed help me out man

i have done clean dalvik cache rest fact still nothing ... what to do?

Sodoturcu

Jan 16, 2014
downloading
hey am facing new problem when i was installing blackout rom after installation in says click finish to reboot i click it and screen goes black
and now am flashing svhd again am facing the same problem after installation screen goes black what to do ? **** mood pissed help me out man

i have done clean dalvik cache rest fact still nothing ... what to do?

You need to full wipe an then flash new rom,do you have s-on?If you have you need to flash boot img.

Top Liked Posts