[DEV][OS] xdOS : Aftermarket Firmware OS Solution : jaszek is a cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dexter93

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 1, 2010
banner_zps4b6de5dc.png

We hope that this is enough. If not, we have a lot more to show you.
1. what is it based on?
2. I'm pretty sure that "XDA" is copyrighted
3. More info?

no offence, but you need to prove that you're not a troll with good PS skills. This is OT after all :)

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
OP, either make with the goods out this novelty account goes bye bye.

Sent From My Fingers To Your Face......

1. what is it based on?
2. I'm pretty sure that "XDA" is copyrighted
3. More info?

no offence, but you need to prove that you're not a troll with good PS skills. This is OT after all :)

1. This is a UI based on Android 4.2 with forks from Ubuntu's Touch OS work. Ubuntu's Touch OS use the better part of Linux and allows users to run high terminal commands like Apt Get and and sudo.

2. I don't know, what do you think?

3. xdOS is a project. More like a skin. You might call it blootware. However it is more than that. We are using the better part of Android and Ubuntu to help us make an IMG and we make flash on a low end device and help you do normal task like Calling and Messaging. We started with this in mind and sooner made it larger. The framework syncs everything from the cloud. This is includes your Contacts, messages and apps. You can boot into this image and use it without a lot of set up.

How are we? We are a group of students from Stanford learning CS. I am Jerry. My team includes Tim, Scott, Rashid and Chen. We are working in our free time to make this work.

shahrukhraza

Jan 12, 2012
Sure it is.

The only reason that he has such good pics is because he's a graphic artist.:rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.