[Q] Weird problem. Software or hardware?

Search This thread

fllipper

Sep 27, 2010
I know :D at the moment I am using an borrowed xperia z and i like it a lot, so I guess i'll love the z1. But anyways, everybody thanks a lot for your help and fllipper, I hope you'll fix it soon :thumbup:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6603 met Tapatalk

Thanks man. Some of the smartest people on the planet are on xda, so if I managed to fix it by mistake, surely someone way more qualified than me can hint a solution!

fllipper

Sep 27, 2010
Pls help me figure this out

So after reading a lot on the internet, I found out that wifi may get fix after OTA update or kies. So
I have another i9505 on 4.3 that has an update notification in kies only (not OTA)
So I thought : I will put the exact same firmware on the wifi broken phone as in the other working i9505.
And surprise! on the knox tripped phone I get no more update notification from kies, and when I plug the knox 0x0 phone I get the notification again, and every time. Both phone have same settings USB debugging checked. I attached to print screens with kies, where you can see same firmware and csc on both phones. Any idea on how to make kies update my phone? At least an opinion some one? Does this amount to anything or is it just bogus?

fllipper

Sep 27, 2010
No one?

Any clue? Anyone? Can some please tell me how to remove the bootloader from 4.2.2 so I can flash it without odin failling. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally someone with the exactly the same problem! Yea mine is a i9505 too. I've also tried al those things like flashing 3 times without auto reboot etc, but nothing worked for me.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2539904 some people say it is possible to downgrade the bootloader, but I haven't tried it yet because I'm afraid I will brick the bootloader and I don't have a jtag. What I'm now thinking about is to buy another cheap s4 with broken screen, replace the motherboard and sell the rest. I've tried everything with the software and put so much time in it, I think just replacing the motherboard is one of the only solutions left. But till the time I found one, I'll just keep trying. If you ever find a way to fix, I'd still love to hear it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6603 met Tapatalk

Could be possible EFS corruption??

Do you have your MAC address still? Open EFS/wifi and check your .mac.info file.