Stock ROM Messaging and Contacts Apps

Search This thread

RLeal

Aug 25, 2014
Hi guys!

I'm looking for the Messaging and Contacts (phone, call log, contacts) apps from the stock ROM (TouchWiz). They're the reason I've stuck with the it for so long, but now Samsung stopped supporting S2 so I changed to NeatROM. They're both so simple and the contacts app has a sliding feature that's indispensable.

I've been looking all over for it. I've found this thread on this site but it only works on TouchWiz.

Any help?

I98

May 21, 2013
Hi guys!

I'm looking for the Messaging and Contacts (phone, call log, contacts) apps from the stock ROM (TouchWiz). They're the reason I've stuck with the it for so long, but now Samsung stopped supporting S2 so I changed to NeatROM. They're both so simple and the contacts app has a sliding feature that's indispensable.

I've been looking all over for it. I've found this thread on this site but it only works on TouchWiz.

Any help?

Hello
Unfortunately since the 4.4 neatrom is aosp touchwiz apps aren't supported.However, you could try this guide:
http://epiccm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/porting-touchwiz-apps-for-cm7.html
It's for cm7 I think but I think that it'll probably work on cm11.
Thanks

Reactions: RLeal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys!

Any help?

Hello
    Unfortunately since the 4.4 neatrom is aosp touchwiz apps aren't supported.However, you could try this guide:
    http://epiccm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/porting-touchwiz-apps-for-cm7.html
    It's for cm7 I think but I think that it'll probably work on cm11.
    Thanks