Thin crystal clear case?

Search This thread

Jersey846

Jul 20, 2011
Washington DC
So after some extensive research for the last few days I have not found exactly what I've been looking for. I kinda feel like U2.

What I would like is a fairly thin (doesn't have to be crazy thin) but something not too bulky. Crystal clear case so that my customized moto x is visible. Opening or something that allows the side button color to be pretty visible. And would really love either an opening for the M on the back or even better a dimpled casing on the back where the M is. I've found plenty that meet all but 1 criteria, so I was wondering if you all had any suggestions for getting my whole wish list.

Again:
Not too clunky crystal clear case
Good side button visibility
Opening or dimpled back for the M

Any help would be immensely appreciated!

Sent from my Droid Razr M

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
Staples! Clear case.
Take a exacto blade & trim 270 degrees of the web around the buttons to allow for better "feel".

Last edited:
Reactions: Jersey846

mpetruzz

Nov 25, 2010
I bought the casemate naked tough case. Its a clear bumper and a crystal clear hard case that snaps over it. Tons of protection and very slim, hardly any bulk. Bought mine on eBay for 13 bucks. I have a white with bamboo back. Best buy also sells a clear you case. Those are the only two I've found that are crystal clear. The other are all frosted.

sent from my blue police box flying through space.....

Top Liked Posts