[WAD2] [VIDEO] 200+ Icons/Wallpapers WP7 themes (Downloads 10,000+)

Search This thread

brunokoehler

Feb 29, 2008
Zurich
UPDATE POSTED in POST #2

your games and a few others are added to post 2, check them out.

About the music .psd file.
Do you have photoshop? With that programm you can open the file, change artist and song, save as a .png file and put it on your phone.
Than add widget in the theme, set this .png file as the image.
by "Script on tap" add " choose "play a sound file", change sound files to all files in the top and search for your .mp3 song on your device.
Select OK, and now in " Script on tap" Change "Play a sound file" to " Launch a program". Save and there you go.

You have to change it to launch a program otherwise he would not play the song. When you tap it Default Windows Media Player opens and he will play the song. Just close the Media Player, the song continues and you can go on working with the Lesscro theme ;-)

Good luck.

Cheers,
Arnold

thank you very much for your good instruction, I'll give a try.

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
added in post 1 a background and avatar and xbox live sign to customize xbox page

Click on picture to enlarge, download zipfile on page 1 to use.
If you need another avatar search with google on "avatar xbox png"

Enjoy,
Arnold

Last edited:

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
Update 13-3: 4 wallpapers to change the new METEO section of Lesscro's theme.
Just replace the default ones by these ones. Or put these 4 on your memorycard and change wallpaper in WAD2 manually.

Enjoy.

Cheers.
Arnold

Last edited:

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
ehh, I don't know how to make a cabfile so all this will be automatically will implent in a WAD theme. I think this is not the meaning of those icons, because some have other programs and games than others of course.

But using those icons is really simple.
Just download the zip files.
Place them on your memory card (or device, doesn't matter)
Open WAD theme.
Go to the page you want to use them.
Enther Author Mode and add them as widget. Set your programm in "Script on Tap". And to fine tune "move" them to the position on the screen you prefer. you're done:D

Cheers,
Arnold

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
update 14-4

10 pictures for your picture animation in Home1 in post 2
Just replace them and it is working. Size fits perfectly. High Quality.

Cheers,
Arnold

juansurf

Apr 9, 2006
sevilla
This theme on VGA?

Hi, this my first time in this forum.
This theme looks like incredible, but I have a diamond(VGA).
Do you thing you can add this resolution ?
Thanks a lot for your job.

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
well, I only made this for WVGA as this is my own device as well. I just share what I make and as it is really, really time consuming I don't think I will make them in other resolutions for the moment. I am sorry.

Cheers,
Arnold

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
Update 16-3: Pictures Wallpaper. Just replace them. See post 2

Cheers,
Arnold

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
You need Wisbar Advance Desktop from Lakeridge Software, herewith you replace your today screen and there are a lot of nice themes for download on the internet.

I use these icons for the theme which I mentioned in post 1, but if you know how to create themes in WAD you can make something yourself as well of course.

Cheers,
Arnold

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
Hi Pollpix...
Awesome integration in games...

new release will come this week...

Stay tuned... you will have lot of Work... :D:D

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
Update 17-03, for Non X-box users (on request):

Games Animation (replaces the Xbox animation in home1)

Games Wallpapers, just basic Wallpapers without the Xbox connection.

If you need another wallpaper and don't have photoshop, send me the link of where the wallpaper is, minimum 1440x900 size and I will make it for you.

Enjoy,
Arnold

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
Update 18-3 for people who aren't using the stock:

5 applications wallpapers and in the zipfile there is a home4.jpg which you can replace as well.

You can found them on page 1, Post#4

Enjoy.

Cheers,
Arnold

zjxpot

Mar 4, 2009
Mayaro
OnePlus 6T
Great work

Update 18-3 for people who aren't using the stock:

5 applications wallpapers and in the zipfile there is a home4.jpg which you can replace as well.

You can found them on page 1, Post#4

Enjoy.

Cheers,
Arnold

Hi, I just read through ur thread and I would like to compliment you on the job you are doing,:D:D I like it, it gives LeSS W7 users means of modifying,

thanks and keep up the good job.:):)

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
Thank you for your nice words. If you see the amount of downloads (Over 2500!!) the reactions from users are very little.

People forget that it's free and took lots of hours behind photoshop, so a short message will be nice to read than ;-) Thanks again.

Cheers,
Arnold

Last edited:

foschirios

Apr 7, 2009
Is it possible to get the game icons already on the Lesscro theme? i.e. assassins creed, experiment 13, Prince of persia, etc. thanks!

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
Well, you have to replace them I assume, that is no problem in Author Mode of WAD2, so everything I made can be used in the Lesscro theme as well. I don't know what game icons there are default on his theme as I didn't update that part. You have to ask Lesscro this himself.

Even worse, I don't use those games icons at all myself as I have around 60 games, so I made just shortcuts using text on a nice wallpaper.

Cheers,
Arnold

ali1010

Nov 25, 2008
Hi Pollpix!
Great work!
Awesome icons and wallpapers!
i will dload some of your work for future use since i am not using wad. i will try if i can use them on mskip's windows 7 theme spb mobileshell.

Thanks much!
keep up your good creative work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some people over here made some nice themes for WP7 and I made in Photoshop some additional .png Icons to use for your favorite programms and games. Of course you can use them to make your own theme as well as long as you won't use my work for commercial work and when you release it, please mention my name. It is free but it is always nice to read a comment of course.

Also I made myself a nice blackish WP7 theme for during office hours which has no animations or anything, just the basic which looks stylish for at work or customers: You can find it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=655591

EDIT: 28-03: As it now really takes serious time, and it is over 10,000 times downloaded in total I created a donate button as signature. If you want to give me a beer, I am very happy with it;-)

VIDEO Theme modified, sorry for the little watermark in the middle, I had to convert from .mov to .flv for upload:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEsdHl45e1k

10,000+ DOWNLOADS SO FAR.
    You can find everything in POST 1,2 and 3

Animation Pictures for Home 1 (post 2)
    Animation Games for Home 1 (post 3)
    55 application Items Black Squared (MEGAUPLOAD link in post 1)
    Calender replacement icon (post1)
    NEW on RequestClean Wallpapers + extra ones 04. april (bottom of post3)
    NEW on Request: Full step by step Instructions how to integrate S2P Music Player in WAD - check post 93, page 10. Direct Link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=642831&page=10
    NEW Great MP3-player simulator over here, post 101 and new walls post 104: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=642831&page=11
    Music/Video, People, Pictures and Weather (Post3)
    Contact icons male and female (PSD file) (post 1)
    Home Icons black instead of blue (post 1)
    Home 4 wallpaper; change stock into applications (post 3)
    Lots of Application Icons (post 1, 2 and 3(new, 13 more game icons on request)
    Lots of Games Icons (post 1,2 and 3)
    Music icon (PSD file) (post 1)
    NEW on RequestText only walls (post 115)
    Wallpapers Application (post 3)
    Wallpapers Games (post 3)
    Wallpapers Music (Post 2)
    Wallpapers People (Post 2)
    Wallpapers Pictures (post 2)
    Wallpapers Weather (post 2)
    Wallpaper Xbox page (post 1)

As everybody has other songs/contacts, from Music and Contacts I added a .psd file where you can change everything. Calender and home icons, change in Storage Card/Dock/Home

Overview .png icons click on image to enlarge:
    For the home icons, you need to change the font of the unread messages to font 36 and place them in the right hand top corner, it looks great.

29-03: Here 55 High Quality Icons black squared. You can use them in a application pages or just replace the home screen ones of your favorites. Click to enlarge (if you want to see them bigger (50%), click the magnifying class when imageshack has opened the file, that way you see the quality the best, but still, it is 50% of the real size than)

As the zipfile is to big (8,7MB) to upload here I putted them on mega upload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E6DIZNOW
    As I can't see how much it is downloaded please put a comment in this topic;)

Cheers,
    Arnold
    reserved for updates: 17 new icons for your applications and 21 new game icons, high quality in 2 different zipfiles, 4 wallpapers METEO, 3 Wallpapers Music, 3 Wallpapers People, 3 Wallpapers Pictures and 10 pictures for animation. Here an overview of them all:

And here 10 pictures for changing Picture animation. They are in LesscroWP7 - Animation - Pictures. There is one 18+ in it which I now covered up decently, but it is 18+ in zipfile.
    If you want to make them yourself, just find a wallpaper/picture you want and use croptool in Photoshop giving these values: 360 px width and 169 px height. Add text, font Tahoma, size 18, and use a space after each letter.

Wallpaper Weather, just replace these 4 wallpapers in the Wallpaper/METEO folder on your device. They are atteched as weather.zip

Wallpaper People: 3 seperate wallpapers which you have to replace in the folder lesscro WP7 - Wallpaper - People. You might to move the invisible links a bit to get the best result

Wallpaper Music: 3 seperate wallpapers which you have to replace in the folder lesscro WP7 - Wallpaper - Music. You might to move the invisible links a bit to get the best result

Wallpaper Pictures: 3 seperate wallpapers which you have to replace in the folder: lesscro WP7 - Wallpaper - Pictures. The spelling mistake CATEGORIE is changed from Dutch to English in the zipfile now :D