[FINAL UPDATED ][Tmo SGS2] ROM, Kernel, & Modem Bible [Apr 27, 2012] {PLUS TWEAKS}

Search This thread

jenocide

Apr 12, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Thanks! I'm new to this and already addicted. Flashed and tested 2 ROMs already, TuesdayBluRay and Foxstar. Both are pretty awesome. Looking forward to trying some of the new ICS stuff.

peconaut

Mar 16, 2011
Damn...I have more threads in the OP than anyone lol

Nice one...This should be stickied

:D
As far as the build.prop thread you have linked
You should replace his with mine

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1151608

And the kernel cleanser was also mine...someone just re-uploaded it

I change the build.prop thread however I didn't change the Kernel Cleanser because I can find a link for it.

If you can uploaded to dropbox (or something similar) i will change the link. Thank you

Last edited:

blchff04

Oct 19, 2011
Oklahoma
Very bad ass! appreciate everyones hard work on everything the development on this phone is outstanding. Cant thank you guys enough

Sent from iPhone° killer

Towle

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2010
The Wild
This is the best bible I have seen. I really think it should be a sticky. The ones that are currently a sticky are old and outdated. Especially if you are going to continue to update this, it needs to be easy for people to find.

EDIT: I added a link to your thread into my signature. People are always asking "where can I find this" or "where can I find that" or "can you post a link?" Great job on this one.

Last edited:

peconaut

Mar 16, 2011
This is the best bible I have seen. I really think it should be a sticky. The ones that are currently a sticky are old and outdated. Especially if you are going to continue to update this, it needs to be easy for people to find.

EDIT: I added a link to your thread into my signature. People are always asking "where can I find this" or "where can I find that" or "can you post a link?" Great job on this one.

Thank You very much. I also want it to be a stick. Anyway I will continue to update the bible probably every Friday.

Top Liked Posts