Screenshot_2014-07-20-19-37-35.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,825
  • Screenshot_2014-07-20-19-39-53.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-20-19-39-53.png
    136 KB · Views: 1,746
Last edited:

jason_nariz

Jul 24, 2012
What issues does it have so far?? What features does it have??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

jason_nariz

Jul 24, 2012
Ok will download now... Feedback soon

jason_nariz

Jul 24, 2012
Sorry, didnt have time this week, but now im trying to download it but i cant... Can u provide me a link so i can download it to my phone and flash it directly??

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
Sorry, didnt have time this week, but now im trying to download it but i cant... Can u provide me a link so i can download it to my phone and flash it directly??

Same link......same download

Gotta go through recovery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: GT247

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
@captemo

where is your feedback.

You are expected to have already tried this out

Dang man.....I think I just had a blond moment.

I couldnt remember which device or forum I was in.

Havent tried it.....dont know why....maybe I will.

I think there was another rom from Liwais (sorry, no offense meant) that didnt run well on my phone. Oh well, nothing ventured right. Will have to work on it. Been thinking about bringing the old girl off the shelf. Maybe I will get the wife down too and have her bring me my Note.
Pretty much getting nowhere on the Mega.

What else is out or coming out that is a good device?

Liwais

Dang man.....I think I just had a blond moment.

I couldnt remember which device or forum I was in.

Havent tried it.....dont know why....maybe I will.

I think there was another rom from Liwais (sorry, no offense meant) that didnt run well on my phone. Oh well, nothing ventured right. Will have to work on it. Been thinking about bringing the old girl off the shelf. Maybe I will get the wife down too and have her bring me my Note.
Pretty much getting nowhere on the Mega.

What else is out or coming out that is a good device?

Not too much talk about what,Maybe someone will try and write a review;)

poweredge99

Apr 18, 2012
Bluemont
Backing up LS now and downloading now. I am still kind of new doing this stuff, but I will give it go.

My quick run down....... Boots quick. Runs very quick. Just a quick play through...
I am on Straight Talk, with the proper APN's I could not get data connection. In Status, it says disconnected.. That might be me not really knowing a whole lot or work arounds, but APN is correct. I could not get the "Nitro Settings" in Settings, Advanced, to show as usable toggles, they just stay dim. Except "SDCARD, that works. The browser FC's instantly. Home button doesn't do anything. SMS, MMS, work on wifi. I had to change from transparent status bar to black/gray to see the status bar.
I cant get the screen to lock, even trying Pin. This rom seems awesome and sliding from Left to Right from home screen has some cool features.

Just to reiterate, by no means am I complaining, just trying to help out. I dont have half the knowledge to build these things and I do appreciate all the work you guys do for hundreds of people you will never meet. Thank you again and have a great weekend. I am going back to LS for now, but would love to try this again soon.

PE99

Last edited:
Reactions: captemo and GT247

Muhff

Mar 10, 2014
Paradise
Moto G Power (2021)
Never heard of lewa. What phone does it come on? Is this like an "miui" kind of system? Might be interested in trying. Just need a little more information, and not at the moment. Birthday weekend and all I'm pretty busy. Maybe Monday though :)

GT247

Jun 27, 2010
Beautiful California
@captemo

Backing up LS now and downloading now. I am still kind of new doing this stuff, but I will give it go.

My quick run down....... Boots quick. Runs very quick. Just a quick play through...
I am on Straight Talk, with the proper APN's I could not get data connection. In Status, it says disconnected.. That might be me not really knowing a whole lot or work arounds, but APN is correct. I could not get the "Nitro Settings" in Settings, Advanced, to show as usable toggles, they just stay dim. Except "SDCARD, that works. The browser FC's instantly. Home button doesn't do anything. SMS, MMS, work on wifi. I had to change from transparent status bar to black/gray to see the status bar.
I cant get the screen to lock, even trying Pin. This rom seems awesome and sliding from Left to Right from home screen has some cool features.

Just to reiterate, by no means am I complaining, just trying to help out. I dont have half the knowledge to build these things and I do appreciate all the work you guys do for hundreds of people you will never meet. Thank you again and have a great weekend. I am going back to LS for now, but would love to try this again soon.

PE99
@captemo, you are called for service

flash this and help get it figured out

do it! !

(ps it'll give you a good reason to call in @sashusmom to assist)

Reactions: captemo

sashusmom

May 10, 2008
North Jersey
@captemo, you are called for service

flash this and help get it figured out

do it! !

(ps it'll give you a good reason to call in @sashusmom to assist)

I'll have to take a look at that rom. I'm with capt in temp. confusion. I was about to say our mega isn't bootloader unlocked. lol..... And I am blonde- I have an excuse!! :) Will dig out the old Note and see what I can do.

As far as getting data flowing, you need to take into account not just the apn, but the modem you are on and the android version you are on too.

It's been a while GT since I played with modems on this Note. Since I went back to Att, I switched back to one of the original Att modems. I am on one of the new kitkat roms I think.

It's based on ICS, 4.1.2 so the new lte modems that came out the last year or so may not work well. Att's original modem when this phone was released had lte working, at least for the pseudo lte. If you are running on ST with Att that might work better. If ST is on tmobile sim, you might have to install a modem made for t-mobile/adapted for the att Note.

Last edited:

GT247

Jun 27, 2010
Beautiful California
You. .

I'll have to take a look at that rom. I'm with capt in temp. confusion. I was about to say our mega isn't bootloader unlocked. lol..... And I am blonde- I have an excuse!! :) Will dig out the old Note and see what I can do.

As far as getting data flowing, you need to take into account not just the apn, but the modem you are on and the android version you are on too.

It's been a while GT since I played with modems on this Note. Since I went back to Att, I switched back to one of the original Att modems. I am on one of the new kitkat roms I think.

you have forgotten more about modems than most people can learn

Reactions: sashusmom

poweredge99

Apr 18, 2012
Bluemont
Not sure if this helps any, and I should of included it, since you mentioned modem. It was UCMD3 and I used TWRP 2.6.1.0. I chose that recovery because it is what I used on the other 4.1.2 Roms.

Again, sorry for all the negative feedback. I felt awful reporting it. I have spent the last day wondering I'd I was going to get blasted or not. Being kind of..... Not knowledgeable in this field... I was apprehensive to report anything. Hopefully its a stupid mistake I made. Thank you all for your time and patience you take putting these together for the masses.

PE99

Sent from my Note.

".... you may talk of gin and beer....."

Reactions: GT247

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What issues does it have so far?? What features does it have??

Almost everything works, do not be afraid to try,
    -recorder does not work, and when you first load is presented error-click app no longer worried.

Thanks. I have the rom and gapps on my laptop. Will give it a try later and see what happens.

I do not understand what problemma link to the firmware at the top

PE99