ENG HBoot 1.09.2006 (Engineer HBoot)

Search This thread

liamstears

Nov 8, 2007
Kent
I know the ENG HBoot 1.09.2006 was out there for a little while when trying to get S-OFF for our phone but since then the link has now died so I'm putting out this request for someone who has it (theres a few of you out there) to share it to us all in here...

inphamous36

Aug 8, 2012
Baltimore
I believe he is trying to get it from someone, then he will put it in the first post along with instructions and the like. Instead of making 2 threads. Plus, devs will probably see this a hell of a lot sooner than if it was in Q&A.

Sent from my viper infused HTC One Ex El

Gman_aka_Pop's

Jun 13, 2011
How can you check if you have that hotboot? I have 1.09 with S-off, Network Unlocked, Rooted, and bootloader unlocked.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

liamstears

Nov 8, 2007
Kent

gamecheet

Oct 15, 2010
I seriously hope this is it... I just spent about 15 scouring the old S-OFF thread and found this link to a dropbox folder with a bunch of old dumps of S-OFFed devices way back when, I believe the one in the EVITA S-OFF folder is the ENG hboot one although tbh I have no idea which one of the partitions on our phone holds the hboot. Hope this sorta helps..

www(dot)dropbox(dot)com/sh/tmpa7i7ibjy0ciy/lnAD6aSvBS

Myrder

Oct 30, 2012
Oklahoma City
I seriously hope this is it... I just spent about 15 scouring the old S-OFF thread and found this link to a dropbox folder with a bunch of old dumps of S-OFFed devices way back when, I believe the one in the EVITA S-OFF folder is the ENG hboot one although tbh I have no idea which one of the partitions on our phone holds the hboot. Hope this sorta helps..

Mmcblk0p4, if im not mistaken

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

liamstears

Nov 8, 2007
Kent

Checked it and I'm afraid its only the 1.09 ship HBoot we already have :(

For1n

Sep 28, 2012
IIRC the only people with ENG HBoots were those that had factory S-OFF devices. Pretty sure there are partition dumps containing them somewhere in the S-OFF thread.

I have factory soff device and I have ship 1.14

Send from my One XL CM10.1

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361784302152.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361784302152.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 448

Reevine

May 8, 2012
Uji-shi, Kyoto
Here is my archive of all the documents and s-off information for when I was working on the XL. I am currently busy so you'll have to check through the folder and see if any of the s-off partition folders have eng hboot. I know I had it at one point but don't remember if I put it in my archive. Let me know if you don't find it and I'll search for it later on through the rest of my files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a1n5s4r61wfh7qr/E_XaRZhI8i

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I contacted the person who had the engineering build before, and they said they do not have the files any longer.
    I know the ENG HBoot 1.09.2006 was out there for a little while when trying to get S-OFF for our phone but since then the link has now died so I'm putting out this request for someone who has it (theres a few of you out there) to share it to us all in here...
    I believe he is trying to get it from someone, then he will put it in the first post along with instructions and the like. Instead of making 2 threads. Plus, devs will probably see this a hell of a lot sooner than if it was in Q&A.

Sent from my viper infused HTC One Ex El
    Here is my archive of all the documents and s-off information for when I was working on the XL. I am currently busy so you'll have to check through the folder and see if any of the s-off partition folders have eng hboot. I know I had it at one point but don't remember if I put it in my archive. Let me know if you don't find it and I'll search for it later on through the rest of my files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a1n5s4r61wfh7qr/E_XaRZhI8i

It's an engineer hboot that's for development purposes that some dev will have somewhere so I guessed this is the right place...