[Q] Hyperdrive ROM for MK2.

Search This thread

Jamesyboy

Jun 5, 2010
Chicago, IL
Im running a Safestrapped MK2. I'd love to run Hyperdrive. Which version should I use? I see people pointing others to the verizon thread all the time. There is a link titled "Safestrap" over there. But it also tells you to download and use the AT&T compatibility pack with it, and for those of you who don't know. There is no link to a compatibility pack there.

Jamesyboy

Jun 5, 2010
Chicago, IL

WordsworthESP

Jul 23, 2012
Macon
Ah ha! This is the problem. All the links he gave you were correct, except the link for the ROM itself.

This is the correct link: RLS12 Safestrap

If you have trouble downloading, look for Mirror #20. It worked great for me.

Last edited:

cyrusalmighty

May 30, 2009
Hartford
By any chance has as anyone used this rom in stock slot without error?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cyrusalmighty

May 30, 2009
Hartford
Yes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

Ok. If you remember how you did it would you be able to share your experience please? I am still on mf3 and have listened to many people who claim its not worth going to 4.3/mk2. Honestly I stopped using Safestrap, because I didnt want to divide my internals space to add another alot. I tried a couple roms in slot 1 but really like the way Hyperdrive looks. By the way...did the note 3 launcher work for you or did you use the s4 touchwiz launvher option in aroma? Thanks.

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
Corona, CA - Murfreesboro, TN
Ok. If you remember how you did it would you be able to share your experience please? I am still on mf3 and have listened to many people who claim its not worth going to 4.3/mk2. Honestly I stopped using Safestrap, because I didnt want to divide my internals space to add another alot. I tried a couple roms in slot 1 but really like the way Hyperdrive looks. By the way...did the note 3 launcher work for you or did you use the s4 touchwiz launvher option in aroma? Thanks.

Idk I like the Google edition Roms because its close to stock and you can flash gpe Roms on mf3. I'm running shostock right now but I had HD12. You have to download HD from the Verizon forum under the safestrap version then do the necessary steps to run it in safestrap like any other ROM. I would create a ROM slot first and test it out, you have to input att APN settings to get data to work and flash mk2module to get WiFi to work. Yes note 3 launcher works but I just used nova launcher over it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts