Moto G H+

Search This thread

kennypow3rs

Aug 31, 2011
Houston
Hello

I grabbed the moto g from play store as a backup device for travel etc. I have a few questions. I thought this device had H+? It only shows 3g and 2g? I'm on att and I know they have h+. Why didn't google include a h+ indicator? Thanks

sihag

Dec 26, 2011
Jaipur
Its there. Check your network or the network settings. Here you go with the H+ icon present on my Moto G.
nu9adehu.jpg

Reactions: kennypow3rs

debaj

Dec 8, 2010
Budapest
Hello

I grabbed the moto g from play store as a backup device for travel etc. I have a few questions. I thought this device had H+? It only shows 3g and 2g? I'm on att and I know they have h+. Why didn't google include a h+ indicator? Thanks

AFAIK the US versions of the Moto G show only 3G even if they are using HSDPA+ connection. It is only cosmetic issue, however if you search the themes/apps section there should be some workaround without flashing non-US ROMs.

EDIT: Here you are: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2600654 You will need root to use this, and I am not sure if its compatible with GPE.

Last edited:
Reactions: kennypow3rs

tclaw

Apr 2, 2011
I have international version moto g on stock said 3g but it hspa+ speeds then changed to ROM says HSpa said only 2g on T-Mobile but I get HSpa+ live in reframed area for T-Mobile hspa faster on T-Mobile I only got 3-5 down 1 up on att I get 10 down and 5 up on tmobile

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Said on amazon only 2g speed but if you live reframed area you hspa+

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its there. Check your network or the network settings. Here you go with the H+ icon present on my Moto G.
    nu9adehu.jpg
    Hello

AFAIK the US versions of the Moto G show only 3G even if they are using HSDPA+ connection. It is only cosmetic issue, however if you search the themes/apps section there should be some workaround without flashing non-US ROMs.

EDIT: Here you are: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2600654 You will need root to use this, and I am not sure if its compatible with GPE.
    The GPE edition wont handle HSPA+ unless you are in a refarmed Tmobile area.
    I'm on att and hspa+ is every where. Online it also states it supports att h+ 2100 band and T-Mobile uses the 1900.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Ya I wanted the gpe but I went with T-Mobile. Think I'm do that mod to show the H+ in status bar.