The hangout thread (official)

Search This thread

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Figured is help y'all out, give you guys a place to talk bout stuff other then android in a place where people won't get mad.

I will be watching this thread, so try to behave, have fun :D

Hmm.... Behave... Not something I'm all that familiar with. But how can one behave and have fun at the same time? I think you're trying to trick us.... :confused::banghead:

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

Reactions: wmsforties

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
Hmm.... Behave... Not something I'm all that familiar with. But how can one behave and have fun at the same time? I think you're trying to trick us.... :confused::banghead:

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

Your quite observant my friend. There is a way to hang out an still behave, now what I didn't say is, to what point will I step in. That's something you just figure out :D

daniETingles

Dec 29, 2011
I WANT OFFICIAL SENSE 3.6 WITH ICS WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using XDA

faehsemc

Jun 25, 2011
Titusville
I'm awake and hour and a half early before work because I need to go to the store first... I'm on the toilet for a full hour, fml.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Figured is help y'all out, give you guys a place to talk bout stuff other then android in a place where people won't get mad.

I will be watching this thread, so try to behave, have fun :D
    Let us all take a moment of silence in respect for the brave Americans (citizens, police officers, and firefighters) who lost their lives twelve years ago on this date, September 11.
    ebe3u3y7.jpg
    I just pooped and it looked like an apple..... hope I don't get sued or banned from pooping :D

Sent from Kangdemnation
    As of last night, I am officially a daddy to a baby boy!

Sent from my Oney Bone.
    It's official the dinc2, is my easiest thread. Y'all should get an award