The hangout thread (official)

Search This thread

FordNate

Oct 28, 2012
Sacramento
It looks like we will be re-united again :highfive: I am switching to the edge plan to upgrade early. And seeing as the M9 is a huge disappointment...I'm going n6.

Sweet !

I'm kind of bummed that it will only be in blue and 32gb , but its the best phone on Verizon IMHO , I know the note 4 is a monster , but I just don't like it . I ALMOST bought a first gen moto X dev edition off eBay a week ago but i got an extra line on my plan that's not unlimited data that I'm gonna upgrade and use the n6 on my unlimited line ftw ! Supposedly Google was responsible for the hold up , as 5.1 has a bunch of commits that are Verizon related. Probably for volte

I Miss this lol I'm on the note3:)

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

hahaha i found you guys all in one. Dude the S4 blows. I'm on my 3rd screen and yes they are oem screens. One screen lasted a weeo in my pocket. I remember the Dinc2 being thrown across my room and boom it just worked. Plus Sammy is playing not so friendly with Dev or Mods. Once my contract is up im out of verizon, i cant take their locking bootloader stance and not letting the user have his own phone. Plus development on the S$ for VZW is a little slow. No Chilibean flair of boom heres 9 ROMS for y'all to check out. Most cant use ASOP or even know what its about due to locked BL.

Ophidian_DarkCore

Jun 5, 2015
Dallas
Sweet !

I'm kind of bummed that it will only be in blue and 32gb , but its the best phone on Verizon IMHO , I know the note 4 is a monster , but I just don't like it . I ALMOST bought a first gen moto X dev edition off eBay a week ago but i got an extra line on my plan that's not unlimited data that I'm gonna upgrade and use the n6 on my unlimited line ftw ! Supposedly Google was responsible for the hold up , as 5.1 has a bunch of commits that are Verizon related. Probably for volte

It looks like we will be re-united again :highfive: I am switching to the edge plan to upgrade early. And seeing as the M9 is a huge disappointment...I'm going n6.
definitely reccomend optipop if you guys get the n6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Figured is help y'all out, give you guys a place to talk bout stuff other then android in a place where people won't get mad.

I will be watching this thread, so try to behave, have fun :D
    Let us all take a moment of silence in respect for the brave Americans (citizens, police officers, and firefighters) who lost their lives twelve years ago on this date, September 11.
    ebe3u3y7.jpg
    I just pooped and it looked like an apple..... hope I don't get sued or banned from pooping :D

Sent from Kangdemnation
    As of last night, I am officially a daddy to a baby boy!

Sent from my Oney Bone.
    It's official the dinc2, is my easiest thread. Y'all should get an award