Has anyone bought cases from Ali-Express?

Search This thread

xistanz

Nov 30, 2010
I have ordered a few things and have been legit. Electronics can be hit and miss. Have had to send back at my expense. But cases I'd say your safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337m using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Neo3D

Jfree3000

Jul 20, 2010
Metro Atlanta
I have, the latest item was the sview case for this phone. It sucked. Cases are hit or miss with them and the wait is the worst part.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Just think of it as a asian version of ebay where you can purchase anything from 1 to 10000 pieces.

h3ck

Oct 7, 2007
Otizzle
I got a spigen slim armor for my s3 that was impecable, but I'd prob agree that it may be hit or miss. I had no prob though. Prob order slim armor view in a bit.

Jfree3000

Jul 20, 2010
Metro Atlanta
I got a spigen slim armor for my s3 that was impecable, but I'd prob agree that it may be hit or miss. I had no prob though. Prob order slim armor view in a bit.

Wait before you order one, the window for the sview cases is too big. Since the original was launched they may have one that is the correct size, that's why I threw mine to the side.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have ordered a few things and have been legit. Electronics can be hit and miss. Have had to send back at my expense. But cases I'd say your safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337m using XDA Premium 4 mobile app