[Q]Samsung Replenish Rooted but reboots randomly
What I have done:
- Backed up phone.
- Installed bad root ~15 times.
- Restored phone.
- Uploaded dmrlook's kernel (Odin cmw, update.zip the kernel.)
- Rooted with 3.1.1 SU and dmrlook's Superuser apk. (xbin -> bin)
- Install Link2SD, app can't hold SU for longer than 30 seconds. Phone occasionally reboots.
- Install SuperSU, Updated SuperSU binary.
- Root perms were messed up, corrected to 06755 and root.root (Was 777 with root.shell).
- Superuser uninstalled.
- ~Phone seems stable at this point~
- Partition sdcard with cmw.
- Create mount script,
- Phone constantly reboots at random times. (During phone calls, pressing the home key, opening an app, opening a rooted app, using an app, etc.)
My question is: Why is my phone rebooting?
I am assuming that the mount script is causing my phone to reboot, but I can't be sure.
Any help is appreciated!
(I know how to use a thanks button)
Android Version: 2.3.6