[Q] HTC One Stunning Silver and T Silver?

Search This thread

joshoon

Oct 31, 2009
The Netherlands
www.djjoshoon.com
Hi all,

Well here is the thing.
I'm about to pre-order the HTC One next week, and I can make a choice of four, yes, four versions of the HTC One.

HTC One Beautiful Black - €693
HTC One Stunning Silver - €693
HTC One T Black - €624
HTC One T Silver - €624

I wonder what the differences are? Maybe the T-version has only 32GB, and the ones that are €40 euros more 64GB?
Does anyone know something about this yet?

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
I dont quite get it, can you send the link so I can look at the pictures?

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
It is first time I'm hearing about those T color versions

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Okay, so I tried to figure it out, the T versions are T-Mobile only

joshoon

Oct 31, 2009
The Netherlands
www.djjoshoon.com
It is first time I'm hearing about those T color versions

Same for me.
They are on it for a few days now, and I also sent an email to the shop itself, but because it's weekend, they will not respond before atleast monday.
But I was curious about the thoughts of you guys.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Okay, so I tried to figure it out, the T versions are T-Mobile only

Ahh okay.
But why is that one €40 cheaper?

joshoon

Oct 31, 2009
The Netherlands
www.djjoshoon.com
When you scroll down to choose the carrier, the T versions are available only for T-Mobile. For all other carriers, only the 'beautiful' ones are available

Yep you are absolutely right.

"De T-Black / T-White versie betreft een T-Mobile branded toestel. Dit toestel is Simlockvrij."

Translation: The T-Black/T-White version is a T-Mobile branded device. This device is unlocked.

My bad that I haven't seen this.
Thanks Nick! :)

Im going for the normal Stunning Silver though, looks beautiful, and no branding :victory:

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012

"De T-Black / T-White versie betreft een T-Mobile branded toestel. Dit toestel is Simlockvrij."

Translation: The T-Black/T-White version is a T-Mobile branded device. This device is unlocked.

Im going for the normal Stunning Silver though, looks beautiful, and no branding :victory:
Happy to help, you can vote your choice in my thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2159207

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
Voted :)

Btw, I don't know if y ou have heard anything more about the 32GB and 64GB version yet.
But on the website I mentioned earlier, it says in the specs it will have 32GB.
So I guess only the 32GB is available for pre-order for €693?
There is news all around about the 64GB version. Let's hope for the best :)

xfelic

Jul 16, 2013

Betekend dat dat er T-mobile op de telefoon staat?

Does that mean that the sing 'T-mobile' is seen on the phone by a branded phone?

Thanks!