Does the same battery work on all models odlf the samsung galaxy s4?

Search This thread
Sep 1, 2013
I have a Samsung galaxy s4 GT-i9500 and I have extra batteries that are for the Samsung Galaxy s4 Gt-I9500.
I am thinking of getting another Samsung Galaxy s4 made by mobilicity.
Im am planning to buy one from wind.
Does the same battery work for all the models of Samsung Galaxy S4?
Gt-i9500, Gt-i9505, wind model etc.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
Anything like that...battety...sd card...battery cover....any case...etc...any removable part like that will work for any S4.

All the variants have the exact same size and shape.

But on websites you typically only see parts for the 9505 advertised. Fear not...they will work.

Now software...that is a different story.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

mhannigan

Jan 2, 2013
Providence
Thanks for the help.
Does that logic apply to the s2 as well?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

That does not apply to the SII as the models of the SII are much more widely varied. If you are looking for a battery for an SII it is best to search by part number or the phone's fancy name like "Epic 4G Touch" or "SPH-D710" for the Sprint variety.

Mike

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Sep 1, 2013
That does not apply to the SII as the models of the SII are much more widely varied. If you are looking for a battery for an SII it is best to search by part number or the phone's fancy name like "Epic 4G Touch" or "SPH-D710" for the Sprint variety.

Mike

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
If both are normal Samsung Galaxy S2s?

mhannigan

Jan 2, 2013
Providence

Mike

Of they are the same variant then yes. There wasn't really a single "normal" SII. There was the international version... With the physical home button, but then there was even a new version of the international version that looked the same but had different specs. I don't even think the batteries from those were interchangeable.

Please remember to use the thanks button if I, or anyone, has been helpful:)

farhanali3397

Mar 10, 2014
is s4 m919 the same as 19500 or 19505

I have a Samsung galaxy s4 GT-i9500 and I have extra batteries that are for the Samsung Galaxy s4 Gt-I9500.
I am thinking of getting another Samsung Galaxy s4 made by mobilicity.
Im am planning to buy one from wind.
Does the same battery work for all the models of Samsung Galaxy S4?
Gt-i9500, Gt-i9505, wind model etc.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

i just wan to clear a point that is s4 m919 almost same as 19500 so all mods and tricks of 19500 can be applied on s4 m919 ?

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
i just wan to clear a point that is s4 m919 almost same as 19500 so all mods and tricks of 19500 can be applied on s4 m919 ?

Not all. But most. It has the same physical dimensions, but not all the same internal hardware.

You can't interchange roms or radios, but you can do most of the same tweaks to TouchWiz

Sent from your phone. You should be more careful where you leave that thing.

Reactions: farhanali3397

farhanali3397

Mar 10, 2014
ok. but..

Not all. But most. It has the same physical dimensions, but not all the same internal hardware.

You can't interchange roms or radios, but you can do most of the same tweaks to TouchWiz

another question plz would i switch from sam m919 to 19500 for better gaming performance or sam m919 is okay .. does 19500 has more features or rom etc..

thanx in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Mike

Of they are the same variant then yes. There wasn't really a single "normal" SII. There was the international version... With the physical home button, but then there was even a new version of the international version that looked the same but had different specs. I don't even think the batteries from those were interchangeable.

Please remember to use the thanks button if I, or anyone, has been helpful:)

Can the battery from a s4 i9500 work in a s4 mini i9192