unknow network after flash

Search This thread

granadier

and other thing before u post something.. i flashed right now I9500_DDUAMDK_MODEM.tar.md5 and works very good but now i dont have imei (000054xxxxx000).. do u think that the update modify the efs file ssytem like in s3?? from efsv1 to efsv2?? with this modem even i dont have wifi issues and work really well.. what do u think?? can i repair my imei with my nspro box or not??

Last edited:

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
and other thing before u post something.. i flashed right now I9500_DDUAMDK_MODEM.tar.md5 and works very good but now i dont have imei (000054xxxxx000).. do u think that the update modify the efs file ssytem like in s3?? from efsv1 to efsv2?? with this modem even i dont have wifi issues and work really well.. what do u think?? can i repair my imei with my nspro box or not??
I think u should use the Nspro box or get it to one service center :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: granadier

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i dont have kies installed.. cuz i dont use it.. so what else can i do?

What Joku1981 said: installl Kies3 and connect your phone and post à screenshot. You dan uninstall it later.
    I think u should use the Nspro box or get it to one service center :fingers-crossed: