[Q] Crack iAP Ouya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

CowHax

Feb 27, 2014
When this is not exactly the forum that supports piracy, My meanings are not to pirate games, but to search if there is a possibility for it.

Here is what I know:
- All Ouya apps are available to download as an APK.
- The Ouya does only have monetizing via In-App Purchases.
- The Ouya probably does have a different In-App Purchase system then the Android Marketplace (or Google Play).

So heres what the android hacking community gives me:
- IAP Purchases hack via root
- APK Editing

The IAP Purchases hack is not going to work for the ouya since it probably (Can anyone confirm this?) has an different system for the In-App Purchases.

So all is left is the APK Editing, Is there any possibility for APK editing to edit In-App Purchases?

Please let me know,
-CowHax

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Please do not ask for information about hacking in app purchases, this is considered warez and is against xda rule 6. Do not post warez.
If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Status
Not open for further replies.