most stable aosp 4.4.2 rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Whelan189

Dec 17, 2012
hey guys, running the 802 but installed an rom cant remember the name it ssays kitkat unooficial, whats the most stable rom, thanks

treebill

Jan 28, 2011
I'm just using nightlys from official cm running great so far.

Actually getting better battery than I was on stock which is a nice change.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Please - do not compare ROMS on here. I know that you have good intentions but it's against the spirit of XDA. Every dev here is doing their best for free and for learning.

The thing is, that how good ROMS are is a subjective matter. I think you should open the original Android subforum and check the various ROMS. There you can also see if a ROM has bugs or if it's stable and draw your very own conclusion!

I hope this helps!

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mackster248

Aug 1, 2009
Palmdale, CA
Please - do not compare ROMS on here. I know that you have good intentions but it's against the spirit of XDA. Every dev here is doing their best for free and for learning.

The thing is, that how good ROMS are is a subjective matter. I think you should open the original Android subforum and check the various ROMS. There you can also see if a ROM has bugs or if it's stable and draw your very own conclusion!

I hope this helps!

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I know "stable" and "best" when it comes to ROM's are always subjective, but I think it's still fair to ask to get a quick general consensus.

To the OP, I'd go with Madhi or SlimKat personally.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

makov

Dec 11, 2010
Lahore
Hello
I need suggestion regarding Rom i want stable Rom with not many apps simple not like stock extra appliation
so will you people suggest me to install which confused too may Roms... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.